Cisco Enterprise Networking Sales Specialist in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Enterprise Networking Sales Specialist
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest AI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1218321
What You'll Do
Product Sales Specialists promote and articulate Cisco’s leading-edge solutions and services.
As a PSS you will position complex technical solutions whilst adopting a business sales approach. You will define how Cisco’s products, services and partners can deliver enhanced business outcomes to our customers.
In this job you will:
· Succeed trough a cohesive team of Account Managers, pre-sales Engineers and Technical leaders.
· Provide consultative and discovery selling by positioning complex solutions.
· Provide direct sales execution to high touch customers.
· Support the country sales plan and execute the product strategy.
· Understand and articulate Cisco’s vision, strategy and architectural approach.
· Partner with Marketing and Business Development teams to launch sales initiatives.
· Demonstrate a clear awareness of architecture specific market pressures, trends and transitions.
· Orchestrate Cisco and the partner’s resources through the sales lifecycle.
· Provide coverage across a variety of market segments.
At Cisco you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions and products that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We impact the way they use next-generation solutions through Cloud, software, managed services, computer networks and storage solutions.
You will join the Cisco PSS team in The Netherlands that consists of technical sales specialists. Our team has a commercial mindset and we provide cross architectures (DC, Enterprise Networking and Collaboration) subject matter expertise to Cisco sales force and our partners.
Together we are transforming the Enterprise Networking market: come and define it with us.
Who You Are
· You bring 5+ years of technical sales experience in the Enterprise Networking and Security business.
· You can understand, articulate and position the value of an Enterprise Networking solution to customers.
· Minimum BA degree in a business or engineering discipline or equivalent.
· Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales and financial goals.
· Write and speak English and Dutch fluently.
· Strong sales background with the ability to translate outcome-based requirements into Cisco solutions.
· Demonstrable successful sales experience in Enterprise Networking related solutions.
· Ability to define an architecture sales strategy.
· Discover, forecast and run opportunities in the short, medium and long term.
· Mastery in developing and cultivating meaningful customer relationships up to C-level.
· Delivery of engaging sales presentations.
· In-depth knowledge of competitors and ability to apply competing successful sales strategies.
· Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
· Proficiency in team selling approach.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we focus on your individual strengths to create best teams. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Watch how Cisco Employees Make Impossible Possible
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.