Hilton Hilton Meetings/Business Desk Agent in Amsterdam, Netherlands
A Hilton Meetings/Business Desk Agent with Hilton Hotels & Resorts is responsible for providing secretarial support and assisting with hotel meeting/event functions to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience while working directly with conference organisers.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued, and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brands reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Hilton Meetings/Business Desk Agent, you are responsible for providing secretarial support and assisting with hotel meeting/event functions to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. A Hilton Meetings/Business Desk Agent would also be required to work directly with and assist conference organisers. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Provide secretarial support such as message taking, photocopying, faxes, typing and document binding
- Provide accurate conference and meeting room signage, place cards and name badges
- Ensure meeting rooms, equipment and materials are in place and in full working order prior to the start of any event
- Supervise coffee breaks, welcome drinks and similar events as required
- Serve as the contact for enquiries from conference organisers and delegates as well as any guests wishing to use the Business Centre facilities
- Record all charges and any additional goods or services that have been provided
- Project a professional manner with an emphasis on hospitality and guest service
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Attend training carried out by the hotel
What are we looking for?
A Hilton Meetings/Business Desk Agent serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Experience in a customer service role in the hotel/leisure/retail sector
- Calm, efficient and organised
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent grooming standards
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
- MBO / HBO education, preferably a hotel or tourism education
- Fluent in English and Basic Dutch skills
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Excellent IT skills
- Good organisational skills
What benefits will I receive?
You will receive a personal training and development program. As Hilton Meetings/Business Desk Agent you will receive employee discount on hotel rooms and employee discount of 50% on Food and Beverage at Hilton International Hotels.
Job: Food and Beverage
Title: Hilton Meetings/Business Desk Agent
Requisition ID: HOT027BW