Dell Inside Sales Account Manager - Healthcare in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Internal Sales Account Manager - Healthcare Competitive salary Amsterdam, the Netherlands
If you are passionate about computer technology and eager to develop a career in technology sales, Dell is the place to be. Within our Commercial Sales Team, we are looking for an Internal Sales Representative (ISR) to work as part of a team based in Amsterdam for the Government team
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
The Internal Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for building strong relationships (via telephone) and ensuring a strong customer experience with existing and potential customers. A key aspect of this role is to develop Dell’s Client Solutions (Desktop, Notebooks, Workstations, Tablets Software & Peripherals), Enterprise Solutions (Servers, Storage & Networking) and associated Services (Support, Deployment, Dell Financial Services) within their portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Driving inbound and outbound calls, e-mails and web interface, focusing on maintaining and expanding business relationships/market share with existing and new customers
- Functioning as the overall account manager, partnering with outside sales and/or the channel (as applicable) to drive the overall account strategy and it execution
May focus on new account development and/or expanding existing accounts
The successful candidate will be able to:-
- Effectively articulate the value proposition associated with Dell’s products and services to customers
- Build long-term relationships with customers based on knowledge of Dell’s technology, products and services
- Develop a deep understanding of Dells Client Solutions portfolio and be able to successfully position against the competition
- Have an understanding of the full end-to-end portfolio of Dell’s products and services to identify needs and opportunities for customers
- Work collaboratively across the Dell functions to achieve the best results and meet customer needs
- Develop robust account plans and pipelines to achieve business targets and grow Dell’s market share
- Where applicable identify the optimal relationship with our Channel partners to fulfil customer needs, utilizing the relative expertise of all parties
Make decisions based on appropriate analysis of information and data
The role will require:-
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS/BA) or equivalent experience
- Fluent in both the Dutch & English Language
- Experience in selling client solutions and services
- Ability to work in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Innate and overwhelming desire to sell
- Financial acumen and data analysis skills
Experience working with Microsoft suite of software and ideally Salesforce.com
Benefits Our people are the most critical component of our long-term success and their health and wellbeing are our priority. You will enjoy a comprehensive, locally competitive benefits package.
Dell is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
Job: *Inside Sales - Inside Sales Account Management
Title: Inside Sales Account Manager - Healthcare
Location: Europe, Middle East, Africa-NL-NH-Amsterdam
Requisition ID: 17000KXQ