Hilton Roberto's Waiter/ Waitress PT (0-hrs) in Amsterdam, Netherlands
A Waiter/Waitress with Hilton Hotels and Resorts is responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and restaurant regulations.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
One of the most recognized names in the industry, Hilton Hotels & Resorts offers travelers a world of authentic experiences. The brand continues to be the innovative, forward-thinking global leader of hospitality. With products and services that meet the needs of tomorrow's savvy global travelers, we shape experiences in which every Guest feels cared for, valued and respected.
If you understand the importance of upholding a brand’s reputation and value the effort it takes to provide a globally recognized hospitality experience, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Hilton Hotels & Resorts. Because it is with Hilton Hotels & Resorts where we promise an exceptional Guest experience every time.
What will I be doing?
As a Waiter/Waitress, you are responsible for providing Guests with food and drinks as requested in an efficient manner and according to proper procedure and bar regulations. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage an efficiently operated restaurant shift that is in accordance with the agreed standards and regulations
- Use every possible opportunity to gain knowledge in all areas of restaurant supervision
- Ensure all tables receive their drinks and food as requested
- Maintain the cleanliness of all equipment used during shifts
- Maintain cleanliness of the bar and stores to Health, Safety and Hygiene standards at all times.
- Show complete awareness of all the drink and food menus and readiness to explain and recommend food and drink contents
- Comply with Company Health & Safety, and Fire Regulations and procedures
- Adhere to the Company disciplinary policy when necessary
- Maximise revenue and increase average spend per person through upselling, high customer service standards, effective training and motivational techniques
What are we looking for?
A Waiter/Waitress serving Hilton Worldwide Brand hotels and vacations are always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills and values that follow:
- Customer Service experience in supervisory or above capacity
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable
- Ability to listen and respond to demanding Guest needs
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Accountable and resilient
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Ability to work under pressure
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and holiday entitlement. As an employee you will become a member of The Hilton Club which provides reduced hotel room rates in our hotels worldwide, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
Learn more now about Hilton Hotels & Resorts -- the global leader of hospitality. More than 500 locations and nearly 200,000 room across six continents. Innovations include: pioneering the airport hotel concept, becoming the first coast-to-coast hotel chain in the US and the first to install televisions in Guest rooms. It is the flagship brand of Hilton Worldwide with properties in more than 77 countries, over 70 world-class resorts and nearly 200 full-service spas. This award winning hotel has been attribute the following awards: Harris Poll EquiTrend, Brand of the Year - Full Service Hotel for 2010 and 2011 and number one global brand awareness in the hospitality industry.
Job: Bars and Restaurants
Title: Roberto's Waiter/ Waitress PT (0-hrs)
Requisition ID: HOT01XIK