NuVasive, Inc. Team Leader Distribution in Amsterdam, Netherlands
Team Leader Distribution
EMEA, Netherlands, Netherlands
Minimum Level of Education Required:Associates Degree
Percentage of Travel:Up to 10%
Your main responsibilities will be managing daily activities and supervising the Amsterdam distribution team. You will provide leadership and direction on distribution activities and foster a culture of teamwork. You will drive processes that sustain continuous improvement in safety, service, quality, and cost. Specifically:
· Lead the team in the day to day operations such as the distribution of loan sets, pick, pack and customize instrument and implant sets according to the procedure requirements.
· Prepare packing slips and other shipping documentation in accordance with customer and customs requirements.
· Schedule and plan for loan set movements in conjunction with the International Sales Support (ISS) team
· Supervise set audits and quality checks on loan sets as per established processes.
· Supervise the cleaning and/ or refurbishing process.
· Assist in various cycle counting and stock taking of inventories.
· Assign resources to ensure the highest level of productivity.
· Responsible for the overview of inventory levels.
· Develop and implement standard processes and workflow to ensure consistent and repeatable results
· Follow all standard operating procedures and guidelines.
· Be responsible for ensuring policies/procedures are followed and that SAP accurately reflects reality.
· Develop and maintain KPIs
· Fostering team working culture and customer focused attitude.
· Understand and comply with, and ensure that the team understands and complies with all provisions from law, policies and/or company decisions, related to safety, work conditions and time management.
· Maintain and develop the competences of the reports and reinforce internal versatility according to company’s policies and procedures.
· Collect the needs for training of the reports in order to have them taken into account by the company’s training programs and budgets.
· Make proposals and take part in the decisions related to salary, career, mobility and discipline of the direct reports. Take part in the decisions related to recruitment.
· Act as the primary contact within the team with respect to company’s communication.
· Report to upper management actual or potential opportunities or issues and make proposal on how to anticipate or improve.
· HBO niveau in Logistic or business Admin. Or equivalent experience.
· 5+ years of experience in Logistic and Distribution.
· Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus.
· Leadership experience and coaching skills.
· Hands on mentality.
· Customer focused and service oriented.
· Excellent organization and prioritization skills
· Accurate and process oriented
· Very strong communication skills at every level
- experience in a production environment
©2015 NuVasive®, Inc. Privacy at http://www.nuvasive.com/privacy-policy/ Terms and Conditions at http://www.nuvasive.com/terms-conditions/
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability, religion, national origin, color, or protected veteran status. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf .
Nuvasive is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are an individual with a disability who requires reasonable accommodation to complete any part of our application process, including the use of this website, please contact us at email@example.com.