Schneider Electric Business Development Manager (SYS) in Baarn, Netherlands
Schneider Electric, the global specialist in energy management and automation. Develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable.
Schneider Electric Process Automation is a business that creates and applies advanced technologies to enable the safe and efficient operation of industrial and commercial operations such as oil refineries, fossil fuel and nuclear power plants, petrochemical works and other manufacturing sites
*Main Brands of Schneider Electric Process Automation are Foxboro®, Triconex®, *
*Scada, Modicon, PlantStuxure PES. *
For The Netherlands we are looking for a
Business Development Manager Industrial Automation (F/M)
You are responsible for:
- Selling /Positioning the Schneider Electric products , solutions and services at End-users and process OEMs in the Netherlands
- Work closely together with Marketing to achieve Schneider Electric familiarity in the Netherlands in focused areas
- Creating account plans for the selected accounts / prospects
- Applying solutions / consultative approach.
- Create compelling value propositions.
- Work closely with the Schneider team from a strategy point of view
- Lead and/or actively participate in contract negotiations.
- Customer Focus
- Highly organized and disciplined
- Cultural sensitivity
- Presentation Skills
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Technical Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Consultative Selling experience.
- Experience in closing deals
- Experience relationship of account management.
- Knowledge base in Industry relationships, Industry and technology insight, Marketplace and Process Automation Services.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Fluent Dutch and English both spoken and written.
Primary Location: NL-Utrecht-Baarn
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003GQB