Topcon System Administrator - HANA in Capelle, Netherlands
As part of the SAP S4 Administrator role, the individual will be responsible for solution security configuration tasks and user administration within a SaaS environment across project lifecycles and business as usual (BAU) production support. This includes security and control requirements for an end state SAP ERP solution. In addition, the role includes other configuration and master data creation tasks, such as output and communication management, batch job monitoring, external application services set up and monitoring, interface support, and device setup and configuration. Managing software test methodology and upgrade releases is an additional responsibility. Extensive business client interaction across multiple European countries as part of core duties
Core Job Duties:
• Manage user access to the various SAP environments, including the full user id lifecycle.
• Create and maintain securities and authorizations in the SAP solution.
• Assign roles to users based on company policy and general SOX guidelines.
• Direct and control software release upgrades.
• Assist and guide the Sprint Planning process with SAP.
• Configure output types and manage ongoing changes.
• Control output forms lifecycle across SAP landscapes.
• Create and maintain custom queries, reports, CDS views across the SAP landscape.
• Monitor future integrations with external systems.
• Manage SAP Cloud Identity (SCI).
• Automated system testing administration and test cycle reporting.
• Respond to and resolve relevant service incident tickets.
• Adaptability: Demonstrates flexibility within a variety of changing situations while working with various individuals and groups. Changes own ideas or perceptions in response to changing circumstances. Updates processes as necessary, and multi-tasks as required. Works with remotely distributed user base.
• Analytical Thinking: Able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand. Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles and considers different approaches that are relevant to the decision-making process.
• Communications for Results: Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing. Listens attentively and reinforces words through empathetic body language and tone. Ensures communications are clearly understood by recipients. Uses multiple communications strategies.
• Information Seeking: Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends related to job function. Seeks information on issues impacting the progress of organizational and process issues. Translates up to date information into continuous improvement activities that enhance performance. Organization awareness is an important trait.
• Initiative: Voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities.
• Problem Solving: Anticipates, identifies and defines problems. Seeks root causes. Develops and implements practical and timely solutions. Proactive approach as opposed to reactive.
• Teamwork: Collaborates with other members of formal and informal groups in the pursuit of common missions, vision, values and mutual goals. Places team needs and priorities above personal needs. Involves others in making decisions that affect them. Draws on the strengths of colleagues and gives credit to others' contributions and achievements.
• Thoroughness: Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy. Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities and priorities. Takes responsibility for timely completion.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or related area required.
• 3-5 years of experience with SAP ECC 6.0 in a security role is required.
• Experience in software design lifecycle.
• Demonstrated experience to software test management and related tools.
• Proficient in IT general controls and SOX requirements as they relate to SAP administration.
• Adequate skills in SAP output technology and interface/services process.
• Familiar with the basics of user access and security and authorization.
• Solid functional background in SAP ECC; S/4HANA experience a plus.
• Understanding of report generation and associated logic in report development.
• Experience working with software change management and release/upgrade methodology.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge in information security management principles, SAP application security implementation methodologies, role based access controls, identity management,
• Experience in providing guidance to client management about SAP ECC application security issues.
• Role design, configuration, testing, and deployment methodology within SAP application architecture.
• SAP S/4HANA security is a plus.
• Understanding of SAP output types and related configuration.
• Ability to configure output devices with a SAP solution.
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies, test cycle management, defect reporting and resolution.
• Background in software change management and periodic upgrade release methodology.
• SAP query and report creation and maintenance.
• Basic understanding of SAP functional modules-MM, SD and FICO.
Requisition ID: 2017-1980
External Company Name: TopCon America
External Company URL: www.topconpositioning.com