FEI Interim Technical Talent Acquisition Specialist in Eindhoven, Netherlands
With more than 60 years of innovation and leadership, Thermo Fisher Scientific (FEI Legacy) enables customers to find meaningful answers to questions that accelerate breakthrough discoveries, increase productivity, and ultimately change the world. FEI legacy designs, manufactures, and supports the broadest range of high-performance microscopy workflows that provide images and answers in the micro-, nano-, and picometer scales.
Combining hardware and software expertise in electron, ion, and light microscopy with deep application knowledge in the materials science, life sciences, electronics, and natural resources markets, the worldwide FEI team of 2,700+ employees is dedicated to customers' pursuit of discovery and resolution to global challenges.
We are seeking a Senior Recruiter for at least 4 months to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for diverse technical vacancies throughout Europe. Many of the jobs we hire for are very technical and have small talent pools on the market so you can expect to be challenged and appreciated as you partner with hiring managers and play a key role in pushing the organization forward.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Develop a candidate pipeline for assigned areas through various sourcing methods including: Internet and database mining, social media, professional networks, and identification of other recruiting sources for specialized technologies
· Reviewing candidate submissions, screening, and communicating status of applications
· Sourcing and developing passive candidates for assigned requisitions
· Providing updates to hiring managers on search progress
· Maintaining active networking channels within industry sectors key to Thermo Fisher Scientific business - Utilizing advanced research techniques to source key talent
· Ensuring a positive experience for all candidates under active consideration for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback
· Utilize the applicant tracking system to update candidate status, workflow, and requisition status
· Positively positioning Thermo Fisher Scientific to candidates and closing offers by proactively addressing reservations or concerns
· Advising and consulting with managers on hiring decision
· Optimizing job postings and screening questions for marketability
· Preparing candidates for interviews by supplying information about the company, the business unit, the job, the hiring manager, the team, etc.
· Other duties as assigned
Desired Skills and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience
· 5+ years’ experience as a technical recruiter.
· Knowledge and use of Boolean search strings, appropriate search and people finder sites, and social networking sites
· Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully work with all levels of the organization
· Ability to work independently and a self-starter,
Job ID: 7455
External Company Name: FEI Company
External Company URL: www.fei.com