Fortive Corporation Marketing Communications Specialist in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Marketing Communications Specialist
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
Beha-Amprobe, a Fluke Corporation brand, is seeking a Marketing Communications professional to support our business growth and expansion across EMEA. As a key member of the global Beha-Amprobe marketing team, you should be outgoing, friendly, collaborative and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. The key responsibilities include managing and developing new marketing and promotional programs for new and existing products in EMEA, coordinating with EMEA field marketing professionals to execute country-specific and account specific trade marketing initiatives, ongoing maintenance of our European websites and managing annual pan-European catalog updates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and implement Marketing Communication plans for each new product and campaign – positioning statements included - aligned with the EMEA Marketing Strategy in a cost-effective manner without compromising quality.
• Develop product, market and application specific MarCom materials, including sales collateral, advertisements, mailers, product announcements, press releases and web content in a timely manner.
• Manage the localization of new product introduction collateral for EMEA.
• Review campaign proposals with internal stakeholders and independently run the campaign after approval, including tracking progress and updating stakeholders on the status in an organized manner.
• Liaise between external agencies and internal stakeholders to produce brochures, literature packs, web and other advertising tools in accordance with the Beha-Amprobe brand standards.
• Work with Field Trade Marketing colleagues across EMEA to support implementation of regional MarCom programs such as banners, e-mailings and direct mailers;
• Manage content on Beha-Amprobe websites to ensure product and promotional material is accurate and up to date. Assist in creating new content as required in support of NPIs and promotions.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing/Advertising/Communications;
• 1-2 years’ experience in a dynamic international Marketing/Marcom department;
• Background of experience in an advertising environment is a definite plus;
• Experience in a business-to-business environment is preferred;
• Extensive project planning skills, able to handle multiple project simultaneously;
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; in English language is a must and German language is a plus;
• Flexibility and strength in dealing with tight deadlines and rapidly changing environment;
• Proficient skills in publishing software (Adobe, Photoshop, InDesign, etc) is a plus;
• Collaborative team player. Has a proactive mindset of continuous improvement. Sense of humor a plus.
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Job: Marketing / Communications
Primary Location: Europe-Netherlands-North Brabant-Eindhoven
Req ID: FLU005741