Fortive Corporation Strategic Business Development Manager in Eindhoven, Netherlands
Strategic Business Development Manager
Fluke Corporation is the world leader in the manufacture, distribution and service of electronic test tools and software. We are a dynamic market leader with sound financial health. Fluke has achieved the number one or number two position in every market in which it competes. The Fluke brand has a reputation for portability, ruggedness, safety, ease of use and rigid standards of quality. A wholly owned subsidiary of Fortive Corporation ( www.fortive.com ), Fluke is a multi-national corporation headquartered in the greater Seattle area. We offer an entrepreneurial environment that is team-centered, customer-driven, quality-focused, and growth-oriented. It is driven by the phenomenally successful Fortive Business System. Working at Fluke gives you access to a robust career development process and challenging, “stretch” opportunities
This is your opportunity to join a worldwide market leader in Test, Measurement and Monitoring Products including telecommunications test products, oscilloscopes, signal measurement, and Video test equipment. You will be working with a team of experienced Account Managers and Partners. Our dynamic customer base is designing and building the products that shape the future of high technology. Welcome to Tektronix and to the Fortive group.
For our EMEA Customer Service Organization, we are looking for a Strategic Business Development Director EMEA (based in any European country)
The Strategic Business Development Director EMEA (SBD Director) forms part of the European Service Solution Organization; you will work as a key member with the SSO Leadership Team generating opportunities and selling multivendor calibration contracts and other service solutions to the customer. This is a demanding role that requires high energy, flexibility and self-drive to build on a large opportunity region.
The job responsibilities include:
Develop business with Key Strategic Account identified (NXP – Philips – Stryker etc.)
• Define the winning value proposition today and in the future for the strategic account.
• Project and manage new value propositions to make sure they can be sold and delivered.
• Identify new opportunities within each account to increase the share wallet.
• Identify potential new strategic account in line with the overall SSO Strategic
Ensure the local Service Account Manager are providing the proper support to their local strategic account
• Ensure to have regular Customer QBR and attend some on regular basis.
• Review funnel of new opportunities he created ensuring local Service Account Manager are quoting The SBD Director might identify some opportunities but it is also expected that local SAM through local relationship finds business within these strategic accounts.
• The SBD Director will ensure that the proper value proposition is sold and enforced locally by the Service Account Manager with identified strategic accounts.
• The SBD Director will make sure that the Service Account Manager are on target vs. the Strategic Account plan, if not he will run with local Service Account Manager a Problem-Solving Process to ensure countermeasures are in place to make plan.
Participate to the Service Solutions Strategy
• Strategic Account Management is the core of the SSO strategy – the SBD Director is key in identifying actual and future needs for actual Strategic Account and identify new Strategic account targets
• The SBD Director participate to the potential acquisition project (pre-and post-acquisition)
• Engineering background and/or previous experience in a Service Sales or Sales position within an Electronics/Electrical company along with excellent sales skills preferably in a technical sales environment with about 3-5 years’ experience
• Skilled at negotiating, observing and assessing potential customers concerns and situations to uncover potential customers’ key buying influences
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills; including listening skills
• Organizational skills to lead and manage complex new business pursuit projects that involve managers across multiple internal organizations
• Constitution and utilization of high ethics and standards of conduct in today’s business environment
• Self-motivated, driven and flexible, able to motivate others
• Willingness to travel in the EMEA region (at least 50%)
• Fluent in English, written and verbal and any other language
What we offer:
• Working in a dynamic, modern and international environment with state of the art technologies
• Career and development prospects
• Flat hierarchies, teamwork, personal responsibility, flexibility, short decision making processes
• An attractive salary package including a company pension plan, flexible working hours and annual salary checks
• Laptop, mobile phone, company car and home office
Fortive Corporation Overview:
Fortive is a diversified industrial growth company comprised of global businesses that are recognized leaders in attractive markets. With more than $6 billion in annual revenues, Fortive’s well-known brands hold leading positions in field instrumentation, transportation, sensing, product realization, automation and specialty, and franchise distribution.
Fortive is headquartered in Everett, Washington and employs a team of more than 24,000 research and development, manufacturing, sales, distribution, service and administrative employees in more than 40 countries around the world. Our team grows by tackling challenges that accelerate progress and further their careers. With a culture rooted in continuous improvement, the core of our company’s operating model is the Fortive Business System. For more information please visit: www.fortive.com .
Primary Location: Europe-Netherlands-North Brabant-Eindhoven
Req ID: FLU005791