Schneider Electric Technical Support Specialist - Netherlands in Helmond, Netherlands
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
Level 2 Technical Support Agent - Europe and Africa
What do you get to do in this position?__
As a Level 2 Technical Support Agent you provide level 2 (advanced troubleshooting) software and hardware technical support via phone, email and remote desktop for Pelco IP Cameras and VMS Systems. Youcommunicate directly to Pelco customers in addition to providing technical guidance to our internal sales staff as necessary. In many situations, you are the first line of defense when a technical problem occurs. You work in a fast paced environment and followmultiple assigned cases throughout their life with the goal of seeing that every case is closed in a timely manner and that a final solution is provided to our customer.
This position interacts daily with Level 3Escalation Engineers, Technical Account Manager's and other Global Technical Support Agents. In the event of an escalated L3case, you may be called upon to assist with the investigation. Regular interaction with Engineering, Sales and Quality organizations is to be expected as well.
- Maintain a highly effective working relationship with cross functional members from all departments within the company and global colleagues from various cultures and backgrounds.
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction while balancing customer expectations with respect to the overall global business objectives.
- Communicate directly with customers via phone, email to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues.
- Perform site visits and field services as required
- Document and follow up on all commitments and customer interactions
- Determine next actions and seek clarity on vague or ambiguous reports from customers.
- Confirm and reproduce reported defects to demonstrate to development Engineering when applicable.
- Write technical Lessons Learned articles for use by the global support staff and customers.
- Identify potential product defects, properly escalate these cases as they arise and stay involved throughout the escalation process.
- 40% travel is to be expected.
- Demonstrate flexibility and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to develop and maintain customer rapport.
This job might be for you if:
- Have at least four years of applicable work experience.
- Speak, read and write English fluently (required)
- Speak, read and write Dutch/French (required)
- Have a passion for supporting customers in a technical environment.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have previous experience with large scale enterprise class IP Video Surveillance systems.
- Have a working proficiency of Windows 7,8 and 10 configuration and administration.
- Have a working proficiency of Linux/UNIX configuration and administration.
- Possess Associate level certifications in IT and Computer Networking (e.g. MCSA, CCNA) or equivalent related experience.
- Have good knowledge of networking technologies (TCP/IP, SNMP) essential.
- Have an understanding of a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) work environment.
- Possess professional level certifications in IT and Computer Networking (e.g. MCSE, CCNP)
- Have previous Pelco by Schneider Electric Cameras & VMS experience.
- Have a working proficiency of Windows server 2000/2003/2008/2012 configuration and system administration.
- Have experience with Windows and Linux OS within a virtual environment (VMware, Hyper V, etc.).
- Possess certification in VMware and/or Hyper V.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate.We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric:https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
Primary Location: NL-North Brabant-Helmond
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003DXU