Nike Order to Cash Operations Lead in Hilversum, Netherlands
Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world's best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Today, the opportunities for growth across Nike’s business portfolio offer more potential than ever. Nike Finance employees play a key role in that progress by identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to drive value for every Nike shareholder. They manage accounting and reporting for Nike’s multi-billion-dollar global investment portfolio, debt and equity instruments, and other Treasury activities. They strategize, forecast, audit, analyze, budget, research and lead important decisions. Across Nike’s diverse geographies and businesses, Finance employees deliver far more than just the numbers.
As the Order to Cash Operations Team Lead, you will be responsible for customer account management from a financial perspective, primarily responsible for Accounts Receivable and financial collection management. You will lead and support your team to achieve business results, maximizing revenues, whilst minimizing risk by engaging in portfolio management of collection strategies, DSO, aging and risk management.
Key areas of responsibility will include:
• Support team and cross functional stakeholders in the Minimum Order Value (MOV) process and control collection risks via effective account management.
• Ensure monthly aging reviews are carried out at a minimum 2* month, identifying issues and priorities to be addressed or escalated as necessary.
• Take and lead corrective actions to drive reduction in post invoice claims and direct resources within the team to ensure SLA’s are maintained.
• Lead the team to deliver on all month end deliverables including timely cash application, month end reporting, ensuring accuracy always.
• Initiate and drive execution of projects, with and on behalf of the team in line with O2C Ops objectives.
Qualifications • Minimum Bachelor degree in Finance or related field;
• 5 years of relevant work experience, ideally with knowledge in Credit and Claims processes, account reconciliation and managing customer relationship;
• Experience leading a team;
• Excellent communication skills in English language;
• Ability to maintain a strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders.
• Supply chain knowledge and SAP experience is preferred;
• Advanced knowledge of MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: SRC101117OCL
Location: Netherlands-North Holland-Hilversum
Job Category: Finance, Corporate Services