Schneider Electric Project Leader in Hoofddorp, Netherlands
Join Schneider Electric and power your career
Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice.
We are looking for a Project leader with a personal drive to contribute to the overall Schneider growth plan. You will report to the Project Execution Manager.
Mission of the role
As project leader you manage low organizational and low technical complex executions of Customer projects. You will follow the applicable company polices and processes (main one being CPP: Customer Project Process which is based on the PMBOK® methodology). You are either a project team member or you will manage small projects, within a single technical specialization (Low Voltage for this specific job opportunity). During your project execution you will manage the complete job process from order preparation through financial close-out and provide technical support.* *
Part of a project team by coordinating activities, resources, equipment and information and bring to the attention of the (senior) project manager any coordination issues which they cannot resolve.
Take full accountability over project budgeting & profitability (cost, cash flow & margin).
- Act as point of contact for the customer organising all project team interaction with the customer
- Manage project contract insuring fulfillment of Schneider Electric contractual obligations and application of its contractual rights.
- Conduct Lessons Learned session with Project team to share feedbacks.
Interesting job in an international company;
You will be part of a global leader that contributes actively to sustainability and care for the planet;
A company that embraces diversity to the fullest;
An annual salary between 39K-66K, including bonus;
Friendly, ‘green’ office with positive energy and happy employees.
Required qualifications and skills:
Bachelor Engineering Degree (e.g. higher level applied/technical training, Industrial Engineering & Management), University Master Degree is a plus;
3 years of experience in a similar role for (international) customer projects and knowledge of low voltage electrical distribution applications (Example: busbar systems Canalis);
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Good communication, interpersonal skills, read and writing skills (contractual awareness);
- Able to take decisions in complex context based on imperfect/missing conditions;
- Keen, analytical, creative and a pro-active (technical) problem solver
- Independent person capable of planning and managing own work
- Desire to learn and develop
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Native Dutch speaking and very good in written and spoken English;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Preferable: SAP skills & bFO skills and quickly adapting to IT programs, Project Management certificate/ degree & Electrical education/ certificate
Schneider Electricis the global specialist in energy management and automation. With revenues of €27 billion in FY2015, our 160,000+ employees serve customers in over 100 countries, helping them to manage their energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Our connected technologies reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives.
At Schneider Electric, we call this ‘Life Is On’.
We welcome you to apply for our interesting position. For any questions or more information you can contact Marianne van Groeningen, HR Business Partner on phone number +31 23 5124 298.**
Acquisition on this vacancy will not be appreciated.
Primary Location: NL-North Holland-Hoofddorp
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003NIP