J&J Family of Companies Metrics and Reporting Lead in Leiden, Netherlands
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is recruiting for a Metrics and Reporting Lead. This is a 24-month position based anywhere J&J operates with a minimum of 25% travel. Consideration can be given to working remotely.
The Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies is organized into three business segments— Consumer, Pharmaceuticals, and Medical Devices. We are the world’s most broadly based global health care business serving customers, patients and medical professionals through more than 275 companies in over 60 countries.
Caring for the world, one person at a time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Metrics and Reporting Lead is responsible for leading the definition of Regulatory Operations and Labeling process performance metrics strategy and development of processes and systems for the identification, tracking and reporting of key sector and JJRO metrics.
• Full accountability/responsibility for delivery of assigned JJRO projects
• Planning, execution, governance facilitation and delivery
• Collaborate and effectively guide / leverage project resources including PM, SBI, CM and IT
• Responsible for obtaining all business SMEs and other critical resources needed to execute project
• Defines activities required for successful delivery of assigned project
• Leads execution of project-specific activities required for delivery
• Solicit input and expertise from sector(s) to provide technical or subject matter expertise
• Facilitated and provides thought leadership to project team and broader JJRO for assigned projects and capabilities
• Ability to develop project strategies, plans and budget scenarios
• Demonstrated crucial conversation and conflict resolution skill expertise
• Subject matter expert of Project Management practices and tools (i.e. Visio and MS Project)
• Matrix leadership skills for oversight of activities without direct line supervision
• Leadership presence and confidence to influence and gain alignment at all levels of the organization (i.e., Steering Committee presentations, Governance forums, etc.)
• Strong network of Subject Matter Experts in both Regulatory and IT to created needed expertise for teams
• Able to thrive in an ambiguous environment that changes often and has minimal structure
• Able to dive deeply into the origins of why & how regulatory information is used by asking curious questions, challenging the status quo and helping to shape how the future business could operate
• Visionary and curious mindset to identify and adapt learnings to progress future data requirements and projects
Metrics & Reporting:
• Define and assess current reporting on end-to-end labeling process and performance baseline
• Define strategy for process performance metrics to be measured at the enterprise and sector level and ensure cross-sector comparability
• Identify quick wins based on analysis of metrics for continuous improvement projects
• Develop and deploy enterprise capability and community for the active consolidation, tracking and reporting of process metrics
• Create management reports with insight and transparency as to overall end-to-end labeling process effectiveness and efficiency
• Assess opportunities and implement, as feasible, automation opportunities for the collection, analysis and reporting of enterprise metrics
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a Technical or Scientific discipline, is required.
• A minimum of 7 years of pharmaceutical, and/or consumer experience is required. Additional experience with medical device is preferred.
• Prior experience in a process owner or strategic business improvement role with focus on performance management is required.
• Experience in Regulatory Affairs Operations and/or Product Labeling is strongly preferred.
• Six Sigma capability (Green Belt preferred) or Lean certified is strongly preferred.
• The ability to work with cross-functional teams in a matrix environment is required.
• Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict and influence teams without formal authority is required.
• Successful experience managing or leading global and/or virtual teams, especially if done within a matrix organization is highly desirable.
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium-Antwerp-Beerse, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom-England-High Wycombe, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Netherlands-South Holland-Leiden
Janssen Global Services, LLC (6085)