Arup Internship (all disciplines) in NA, Netherlands
At Arup we are constantly searching for talented colleagues. Do you believe in ‘total design’ as our founder, Ove Arup and the use of cutting-edge technology is part of your DNA? Than we are looking for you!
Intern at Arup
Start your career at Arup, an independent engineering and consulting firm of 14,000 people in 42 countries around the world. Founded in 1946, we are the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment, including the Sydney Opera House, the London Eye, and the Beijing National Stadium (aka the Bird's Nest).
Each year we got intern openings in different types of disciplines. So if you want to kickstart your career as a structural engineer, mechanical engineer, construction engineer, acoustics consultant, lightning engineer, designer or other disciplines please apply at Arup. To apply through this page you will be added to our internship database and will be reviewed at the start of a new internship season.
You can identify yourself with our values and you want to collaborate with us in shaping a better world with iconic and innovative projects. To maintain Arup’s high quality standards we are looking for candidates who meet the following minimum criteria:
• Bachelor of Master student in architecture, engineering, technical theatre or lighting
• Qualified professionals will have good communication skills essential for team-based working, and excellent planning and organization skills required for our fast-paced environment
• Qualified candidates must be highly motivated, proactive and willing to take on new challenges.
We offer you a job in a multicultural and informal international working environment with good and lucrative conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Internship allowance
• At our Arup university you will be enabled to increase your skills and knowledge
• Flexible conditions of employment, tailored to your personal situation
• Short, long or educational assignments at Arup’s offices and projects anywhere in the world.
For more information about this vacancy please contact John Meijdam, recruitment business partner at Arup in The Netherlands, by telephone: 31652473072 or by e-mail: email@example.com.
How to apply
Got excited and want to apply? Then we are eager to receive your application. Please use the “apply” button to upload your cv and letter of motivation into the Arup application portal on our website www.arup.com/careers.
Title: Internship (all disciplines)
Requisition ID: AMS00000J