Marriott Internship Finance in Netherlands, Netherlands
With its many museums, peaceful canals and 17th-century architecture, Amsterdam charms every visitor. In the midst of this splendid city, you'll find the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel.
Our luxury hotel, located across from Leidseplein's fine dining, shopping and entertainment, is a 5-minute walk to many attractions including the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. In the morning visit the Vondelpark for a relaxing walk or run or go to our on-site 24-hour health club for a great workout.
Our 396 spacious guest rooms have everything you need for business or leisure travel and upscale and casual dining awaits you in our two restaurants where you can grab a burger and beer or Amsterdam's finest steak in town. Our 12 banqueting rooms are equipped with the newest technology; we welcome you to our 'Meetings Imagined'.
Please note that this position is only for current students pursuing a Hotel Management degree.
''Mentoring today creates leaders tomorrow.''
For the position of Finance Trainee at the Amsterdam Marriott Hotel we are looking for a person who enjoys working with people and numbers and has excellent hospitality skills. Within this internship you will get the ultimate opportunity to learn everything about hotel accounting.
During your internship you will:
Be introduced to several accounting disciplines like
- Accounts receivable (groups and individual)
- General Cashier
- Income Audit
- Be in contact with hotel suppliers, guests, and the rest of the hotel team
Who are you?
- Last year student of Hospitality Management
- Accurate and organized worker
- Good sense of responsibility
- Good communicative and social skills
- Knowledge of MS Excel and preferably Opera
- Fluent in English
- Could start end of January 2018 / beginning of February 2018
What do we have to offer?
- Participation in our (class room) training sessions;
- Discount on room rates in all Marriott hotels worldwide for you, your family and friends;
- Discount on Food & Beverage in all Marriott Hotels worldwide;
- Free use of our Health Club;
- Free meals in our Staff Cafeteria;
- Many social- and sport activities with your colleagues.
Are you the perfect fit for the internship position? Please let us know why you want to be part of our team! For more information, take a look out our website:www.marriott.com/careers. Do you have any questions about the internship? Feel free to call Merel Lommers at 31206075594.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Job: Finance and Accounting
Organization: Marriott Hotels Resorts /JW Marriott
Requisition ID: 1700259O