Dell Advisory Systems Engineer (Hybrid) in Nieuwegein, Netherlands
Provides technical leadership and direction to customers and internal staff in the development of fully integrated technology solutions in support of pre-sales activities in the assigned market. Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions. Acts as technical expert and consultant to develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers. Technical emphasis is on hardware capabilities, software requirements and systems integration. Makes technical and sales presentations to customer's technical staff and senior management. Understands EMC and competitive technology and business applications within the assigned market. Assists in the development of responses to customer requests and proposals as required. Conducts research, answers questions and removes objections that arise in a sales campaign. Serves as a trusted technology advisor to customers and serves as an internal resource on technical issues or specific business applications within an assigned market segment. Makes technical and sales presentations to technical staff and top management.
Responsibilities & Required Skills:
• Works with Sales Team to develop and implement specific account penetration strategies, produce account specific product and service and sales plans.
• Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address and dispel customer objections to EMC solutions, and train the account team.
• Anticipates technology and/or market trends and provides guidance on their application to external customers and feedback of business requirements back into EMC's engineering and marketing organizations.
• Successfully builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives and engages and leverages corporate resources, abilities, budgets and personnel as appropriate.
• Leads technical sales calls Configures and documents EMC software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives.
• Completes required presales documentation quickly and accurately.
• Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
• Assumes leadership role in District Sales and Services Leadership Meetings.
• Presents and markets the design and value of proposed EMC solution and business case to customers, prospects and EMC management.
• Participates in mentorship of more junior TC family members.
• Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
• Knowledge of job associated software and applications.
• EMC Proven Professional Certification desired.
• Self-motivated leader, highly energetic, with a strong hands-on, “can do” approach.
• Demonstrated strong written, oral and presentation skills with the ability to discuss highly technical concepts to a variety of audiences, including executive level technical decision-makers.
• Customer focused with a passion for our technology.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute strategic initiatives.
• Must possess a high level of business acumen and experience working with Cx0 level personnel, bringing technology solutions to solve business challenges.
Applicable markets: Enterprise, Commercial, Partner, Specialist/Practice
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Critical Hiring Criteria:
203 - INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT GROU
Netherlands - Nieuwegein