Styron Supply Chain Analyst, m/f in Terneuzen, Netherlands
Trinseo Netherlands BV has an opening at our Supply Chain Europe Organisation for a Supply Chain Analyst, m/f.
More than half of the Trinseo revenue is generated in Europe. Our leveraged European Supply Chain team located in The Netherlands, Germany, and Switzerland. Roles and responsibilities include production and raw material planning, replenishment planning of warehouses and Logistics Management, all for a multitude of plants across Europe.
We are also accountable for continuously improving our Supply Chain performance, including cost reductions. The improvement analyst identifies, develops and implements these Supply Chain improvements.
The role reports to the European Supply Chain Leader and is ideally located in Terneuzen, The Netherlands.
- Identify, assess, and optimize the material flow and risk trade-offs across the supply chain at a tactical or strategic level (inventory, purchasing costs, production costs, logistics costs, product quality, asset utilization, productivity and customer service);
- Optimize supply chain infrastructures (distribution networks, outsourcing);
- Optimize supply chain work processes, business rules, and establish metrics in the areas of forecasting/demand planning, Logistics, production planning, inventory management, order fulfillment and the S&OP; process;
- Design & test supply chain scenarios, process variability and trade-offs through modeling techniques;
- Act as a focal point in the areas of project management, supply chain optimization tools, approaches and methods.
Critical Success Factors
- The critical competencies required for success are Interpersonal Effectiveness, Initiative and Value Creation. You need to be able to manage multiple, cross-functional project teams and challenge the status quo;
- Sound analytical skills are necessary;
- Technical proficiency in the use of computer applications. Experience with SAP Business Warehouse is a plus;
- Demonstrate a Six Sigma mindset by collecting & validating data instead of jumping into conclusions;
- Our revenue per employee is amongst the highest in the industry: you should be able to deal with a lot of accountability and freedom to act.
- Msc degree in Supply Chain Management Engineering, other Sciences;
- Demonstrated ability to apply logical and critical thinking on complex optimization issues;
- Some experience in Purchasing, Manufacturing, Supply Chain or Logistics would be beneficial;
- Excellent command in English language (oral & written) is a must. Good knowledge of German (oral) is beneficial.
- Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits;
- An annual variable pay program that rewards team and individual performance and shares company, business or functional success;
- On-going learning opportunities in a rewarding work environment;
- The chance to work on global teams with colleagues around the world and in different locations.
Location: EMEA-Netherlands, Terneuzen