CB&I Commissioning Manager - Hydrocracker Unit in The Hague, Netherlands
Title: Commissioning Manager - Hydrocracker Unit
Location: NL-ZH-The Hague
CB&I's Engineering and Construction Division has an opening for Commissioning Manager, to be site based at our offices in The Hague, Netherlands (with eventual move to site in Russia.) Manager is responsible for the site execution of Pre-commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up and Operations.
- Management of commissioning and start-up of an assigned scope of work in a CB&I project including specific complex deliverables such as development of a detailed commissioning and startup plan and schedule.
- Assist in preparation of the project execution plans, cost estimates, subcontracts requirements and risk management.
- Manage commissioning team in both home office and field, coordinate final handover to client and provides assistance to client operations for the startup and performance testing of facilities.
- Assists with training other commissioning specialist by providing instruction on new technologies and/or a specialization.
- Is an expert and looked to for technical solutions.
- Maintains and promotes a focus on CB&I’s end product whether engineering, fabrication or construction. Ensures effective communications between engineering, construction and project management.
- Ensures effective management of change.
- Assumes responsibility for cost, schedule, quantity, and budget control.
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in facilities construction, commissioning and startup.
- Minimum 5 years experience Refinery background specific to the Hydrocracking processes and other process units such as Hydrogen generation, Sulfur Recovery, Tail Gas Treating, Amine Regeneration, Sour Water Treating.
- Minimum 5 years experience with related process units such as Hydrogen Generation, Sulfur Recovery, Tail Gas Treating, Amine Regeneration, Sour Water Treating.
- Desired/Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with Russian Regulatory processes is highly desired
- Associates Degree in Technical Field Preferred
- Demonstrates a broad technical knowledge of commissioning and is able to effectively communicate complex technical solutions and concepts to engineers and non-engineers
- Must have a solid understanding of parallel commissioning execution with construction
- Proven capability leading a Commissioning project team or department.
- Experience in home office for systemization, design reviews, procedure and/or manual development
- Standard MS Office software (i.e. MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio).
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to lead meetings and presentations
- Special consideration will be provided to experience that includes previous experience with Russian Regulatory processes
The position will start out in The Hague and mobilize to site in Russia.
CB&I (NYSE: CBI) is a leading provider of technology and infrastructure for the energy industry. With more than 125 years of experience, CB&I provides reliable solutions to our customers around the world while maintaining a relentless focus on safety and an uncompromising standard of quality.
Our complete, balanced and integrated business model is unmatched in the industry. CB&I can provide any or all of the major services and products our customers require, resulting in streamlined project delivery and better cost and schedule certainty. Our integrated model gives CB&I the industry’s most complete supply chain solution, enabling us to serve the largest projects in the world.
Job Field: Commissioning
Job Schedule: Full-time
Employee Status: Contract
Job Posting: May 18, 2017, 10:20:51 AM
Requisition ID: 1704730
CB&I is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.