ASML Configuration Change Manager - EUV Factory in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Within the EUV factory the EF Source program management group is responsible for Quality, New Product Introduction, configuration change management, Cycle-time & Cost reduction.
Ensure effective and efficient introduction of new NXE Source configurations. Secure a smooth ramp up within the Manufacturing & logistic process, according to ASML’s Product Generation Process. Main KPI’s are Cycle Time, Costs and Quality.
- Ensure a smooth introduction of the NXE source configuration changes in Manufacturing and ensure the preconditions for ramp up. The EUV Factory organization is responsible for the system build and install until Site Acceptance Test at the customer;
- Define, maintain and effectively communicate the production process to Development for the given configuration changes, including deliverables according to the Product
- Generation Process, and required resources.
- Represent Manufacturing in all cross-sector NXE Source IP/EC change boards.
- Represent the Manufacturing department in the cross-sector MAP/PERF/MTTR progress and Go/NoGo meetings.
- Manage the upgrade batch definition, upgrade slotting and masterplan blueprint review together with the EF representatives in the source and scanner product teams, the operational EF upgrades PL & upgrades GL, PE/ME competency & integration.
- Identify structural process/quality improvements related to configuration change management and take lead to drive these improvements
- Coordinate reviews of configuration changes by production engineers.
New Product Introduction:
- Ensure the know how in the group to support the development and introduction of new/changed products in the manufacturing processes. Participate actively in the introduction of new/changed products/processes/material flows/tools. Ensure the release for factory e.g. by early Cycle Time analysis. Guard safety in all situations.
- Drive the configuration change management improvement processes.
Analysis and reporting:
- Direct the process of analyzing the production processes on effectiveness and efficiency, in order to:
- Indicate structural problems and solve them;
- Guarantee Safety in product and all related production processes;
- Predict the feasibility of production performance.
BSc / MSc technical degree (Mechanical/Mechatronics/SW/Electronics/Physics).
- Broad technical and business knowledge
- Proven experience in both project management and people management
- Proven experience in production processes, new product introduction and continuous improvement processes
- Preferably 510 years of experience in dynamic environment.
- Managing and coaching of professionals
- Coordinate groups of employees from different levels of education
- Teamwork, good social skills, service attitude
- Networking, goal-oriented, flexible and plenty of initiative (pro-active)
- Analytic, structuring persistence on available information
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Having or being able to create a Cross sector network
- Self-propelling to define and initiate cross sector improvement projects
- Balance short term factory progress versus structural quality improvements.
Context of the position
The EUV Factory in Veldhoven is responsible for the production of EUV wafer scanners and is one of the 5 ASML factories. The final integration and qualification of the EUV end product takes place in this factory. The factory is also responsible for the Install of systems at the customer until SAT. There’s a strong connection with the US factories in Wilton and San Diego where production modules are made that need integration in the Veldhoven factory.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: >10 Senior
Available since: 2017-10-12
Functional area: Manufacturing
Background: Physics, Mechanics, Mathematics, Mechatronics, Electronics