ASML Customer Supply Chain Region Coordinator in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you an ambitious talent who can play a crucial role in the supply chain processes related to ASML’s After Sales contracts? Apply now!
You will collaborate with both regional field and the local Veldhoven supply chain organizations to meet customer requirements.
Meet the delivery requirements that have been agreed with the customers. Be first point of contact for the local team to ensure successful delivery of all logistic requirements for after sales. Be first point of contact for the local team in order to collect the local requirements in running projects and to secure implementation of project improvements.
- Meet the contract agreements of customers and evaluate local performance with stakeholders
- Support the local team in execution of the local operation and drive delivery of materials to local warehouses close to ASML’s customers in alignment within planning and norm
- Collect local requirements to contribute to running projects and improvements
- Support local team in implementing project improvements in their region.
Relevant Master degree is a must (e.g. Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration, Supply chain or Engineering)
- 6-8 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy), ideally Supply Chain, Engineering, Operations or Procurement background
- Knowledge of business complexity, supply chain and/or relevant industry
- A tactical thinker with strong interpersonal and communication skills, decision making skills, change management skills, people management skills and project management skills
- Analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload
- Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure and high energy
- Result oriented, convincing, pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Cultural awareness
- Very ambitious talent with a proven track record relevant for this position and able to grow into a next step in career
- Excellent professional communication in English and Dutch
- SAP knowledge is a pre
- Locations: EMEA, corporate role (program) from Veldhoven Headquarters
Context of the position
Customer Supply Chain is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), as well as inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories.
Within the Customer Supply Chain department, Delivery Planning & After Sales is responsible of managing maintenance contracts in his/her region by:
- Ensuring a parts and tools planning which balances risk and costs
- Monitoring and controlling the operational execution
- Driving, leading or contributing to continuous improvement projects.
As first point of contact, you will represent the local After Sales team within the Veldhoven organization. The holder of this position reports to the Manager After Sales. The coordinator maintains strong interfaces within the Customer Supply Chain department, with other Supply Chain departments (NPL and SQ&L;), Field offices and Customer Service departments.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-13
Functional area: Supply Chain Management
Background: Business Administration, Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Business Economics