ASML Data Governance Business Lead in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you love being a Business Liaison in a complex and dynamic business environment? Do you want to play a lead role in the fundaments for Operational Excellence? Are you challenged by improving Data Quality for ASML’s Supply Chain? Would you enjoy working on Data Governance with the Business by answering complex business questions and processes with simple (master) data solutions? If so, then Saskia Meijerman would like to meet you.
As Data Governance Business Lead you are responsible for driving Data Quality of a specific functional area in ASML’s Supply Chain.
You will lead and manage a Data Governance Board, a multidisciplinary team across different business processes and IT. This board enables and supports Business Process Owners to achieve their Data Quality targets. In addition, you will be actively participating in business improvement projects initiated by Business Process Owners to ensure Data Governance is embedded within these projects.
ASML strives to become ‘best-in-class’ in Operational Excellence. Data Governance supports business to achieve this by having efficient processes. Business Process Owners at ASML own the data and achieve timely, consistent, accurate and complete data both during creation and maintenance.
- You will define and maintain Supply Chain data framework:
- Have accurate & complete data definition model (incl. standards & ownerships)
- Optimize data processes with Business and IT
- Embed roles and responsibilities in the organization
- Define data metrics and reporting dashboards
- You will review and analyze impact of business process change requests on Supply Chain data framework
- You will audit Business Process Owners on adherence to Supply Chain data framework and data creation & maintenance processes
- You will measure and report data quality and define data improvement initiatives
- You will prepare and drive implementation / improvement plans together with relevant stakeholders
- You will gather Business requirements and translate them towards IT
- > 8 years relevant work experience of which at least 3 directly relevant or similar to this role in large international environments
- Experience with supply chain management and manufacturing processes with focus on planning (e.g. MRP, S&OP;)
- Experience with change management within high skilled organization
- Experience in Consulting and/or High Tech, low volume industries is a pre
- Experience in (master) data management and/or SAP applications is a pre
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level and analytic ability
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
Context of the position
Reports to the Senior Manager MRP (Material Requirements Planning) & Master Data Management (MDM). The MRP & MDM team manages global product related data, enabling ASML to achieve high data quality leading to operational excellence by supporting time to profitability. It manages data governance boards for ASML's Manufacturing, Global Logistics Services, Finance and Procurement departments.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 550 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Check for more information our website
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-05-31
Functional area: Supply Chain Management
Background: Business Administration, Others - Non Technical