ASML DUV Optical Column Mechatronics competence engineer 2 in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you able to gain knowledge from Design & Engineering and share this with our factories and customer support organization? Do you have a physics background? Do you have experience with industrialization of complex optical systems? Then you might be our next Optical Colomn Industrialization Manufacturing/Equipment Engineer!
To contribute to the development of (for instance) the optical column by creating input on module level for industrialization deliverables (6 years horizon) like Cycle Time, Sequence Recovery, Availability, Cost of Ownership
- Work in multidisciplinary project teams, aimed at design of optical modules.
- Specialist in RAMS requirements, process & tool solutions on module level ending up in specification documents
- Identifies/ implements lessons learned during engineering phase
- Designs process lines (i.e. work center layout, sequence design etc.) on module level and identifies/implements improvements
- Designs recovery sequences on module level
- Support to integration and test.
- Document design, analysis and test results.
Technical University (Bachelor or Master) in Applied Physics
- Theoretical or practical experience (3 – 6 years) with industrialization of complex optical systems, gearing up release for volume processes with strong technical interdependencies
- Experience in multidisciplinary project work involving optics, mechatronics, electronics and software is a pre.
- Experience in streamlining serialization of high mix – low volume assembly based on lean principles is a pre
- Productie engineering and support engineering experience is a pre
- Team player.
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Recognizes opportunities and threats; feeling responsible to take initiative
- Good communicational skills and good knowledge of English.
Context of the position
Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering (D&E;) is responsible for the specification and the design of the ASML products. The department Optical Colum Industrialization is responsible for specification, design, integration and qualification of the Projection, Illumination , Dose control and Immersion sub-systems and components which are fitted into the end products. The main focus is on achieving readiness for volume production and flawless knowledge transfer to end users in the Twinscan Factory and the Customer Support organization
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-06-23
Functional area: Industrial Engineering