ASML ELECTRICAL CONNECTIVITY ENGINEER in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electrical Connectivity Engineer, you will design, realize, and to a limited extent manage the infrastructure cabling of the ASML products.
The Electrical Connectivity Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team and interface with multiple projects to realize own work.
- Manage the electrical interfaces between the modules in the product.
- Implement engineering changes into the products.
- Investigate and solve issues on the infrastructure connectivity.
- Design and document various electrical layout infrastructure parts that meet the international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Participate in realization of the infrastructure like cable harness, connection panels, electronic racks & cabinets, electronic cooling and mains distribution.
- Implement infrastructure products in electromechanical designs.
- Represent project team in several meetings.
- Make a personal work breakdown planning, align with team and interfacing projects.
- Act as a technical coach for other designers.
Bachelor / Master degree in electrical engineering or similar.
- 1+ year experience in electrical system design in a similar function in a multidisciplinary organization.
- Broad technical knowledge on electronics / cabling / mains / safety / diagnosis / electronics cooling.
- Experience with general electrical engineering principles and electrical development methods and processes.
- Knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
- Knowledge on EMC and electrical safety standards (IEC) and US standards (NFPA, UL).
- Knowledge on analogue and digital circuitry and power electronics.
- Ability to set up cabling concepts.
Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Pragmatic attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E;) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E;, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products. Within EDEV, the group System Electrical Layout is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the electrical infrastructure of the complete ASML products
The Electrical Connectivity Engineer reports to the manager of the System Electrical Layout group.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Please contact Marloe Jolij (Recruiter) for more information.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-06-01
Background: System Integration, Others - Non Technical, Physics, Optics