ASML EUV Delivery Pilot - System Owner in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you see clear deadlines (delivery dates) as a challenge? Can you manage progress and is clearing of obstacles and issues is just your cup of tea? Then you should definitely apply for the position of System Owner in our EUV Factory.
Manage system progress towards committed delivery date. Drive progress by executing progress versus plan. Optimize machine planning by chasing problem owners, removing obstacles, optimize sequence, and escalate bottlenecks to appropriate stakeholders. Guarantee quality in way of working. Prepare a system type for Volume Production.
You have the first contact with a new system to take over from D&E; and/or proto and make it ready for volume production. To ensure this process you;
- Contribute to production process improvements by initiating new improvements and ensure the follow-up
- Maintain and improve the way of working on daily production plan execution and reporting, improvement methodology, support, training etc.
- Communication with regard to system progress / Business sense
- Coordinate system planning and drive system progress & system quality to reach committed delivery date. Claim capacity and prioritize together with Team leaders of NPI and SQ-test group to assure system progress. Help / solve all escalations issues concerning system progress
- Lead communication about system progress and planning to the Senior System Owner and account support; Contribute to account support - managing customer commitments
- Contribute to performance evaluation of testers within the Pilot group and SQ testers. Coaching of testers and SIE-ers designated to his systems to enhance their effectiveness. Continuously contribute to people management of the shift leaders (e.g. give feedback on performance of testers and SIE-ers designated to his systems);
BSc in a technical degree or equivalent experience
Extensive knowledge and understanding of ASML’s technically complex products and processes
Experience working in a factory is a must have
- Project- & People management skill
- Communication skills
- Decision maker, set priorities within shift, delegate tasks
- Identify obstacles
- Commitment and flexibility
- Take Initiative / self-starter / self-proficient
Context of the position
The sector NXE Manufacturing is responsible for the production of lithographic systems as well as for logistics. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within this sector. Introduce, produce and deliver leading edge lithographic systems, related products and services in a continuously changing market, on time, against competitive cost, with quality exceeding customers’ expectations. The System Owner NXE NPI reports to the Team Leader NPI Pilot and manages the machine progress. Internal interfaces with the shift leaders, external interfaces with Account Support and External Customers.
- Dayshift, 30% in clean room;
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-08-18
Functional area: General Management, Manufacturing
Background: Mechatronics, Others - Technical, Mathematics, Electronics, Mechanics, Optics