ASML EUV Source Performance Product/Industrialization Engineer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Would you drive Extreme Ultra Violet (EUV) Source product industrialization by continuously improving the development, production and customer support processes?
Do you like analyzing current system performance?
You will identify and work out structural improvements, and initiate implementation in close cooperation with your co-workers in Development, System Integration, Factory, Customer support and Training.
Our mission is to integrate and drive the source performance of the scanner-source system until proven for high volume manufacturing at our customers.
As part of a team that provides the specification and delivery of integrated EUV source solutions, you will be the “right hand” partner and adviser to the System Designer with a particular focus to product industrialization. You will be challenged to translate scanner and customer application requirements into source design and setup proposals for the EUV roadmap, coupled to ASML business drivers reflected in power, dose and Tin debris optimization and system availability.
Of course, your professional knowledge and expertise will be used to understand and optimize the performance of the plasma and new hardware or software functionality during specification and testing, but your personal talents will also be urgently required during the system integration phase. That’s when deviations in expected system performance levels emerge, after the separate functional modules have been designed, developed and delivered. You will need to combine your creative problem-solving abilities with analytical thinking and an assertive attitude to develop innovative solutions and process improvements that get around, break through and/or solve disturbances quickly, without impacting on projected budgets and delivery times. To achieve these solutions you will need to prioritize and set your own goals.
You will need to stay focused on a problem’s root cause without distraction while also requesting knowledge and help from other specialists within the ASML community, drilling down into narrow technology areas – including plasma and laser physics, optics and contamination, and manufacturability and service aspects. You will advise Designers and Support Engineers on the technical feasibility of future new product strategies.
You will drive EUV Source product industrialization by continuously improving the development, production and customer support processes, as well as analyzing current system performance. You will identify and work out structural improvements, and initiate implementation in close cooperation with your co-workers in Development, System Integration, Factory, Customer support and Training.
- You will participate in a team that is responsible and committed to execute EUV source performance
- integration to deliver optimized source-scanner system performance, including a closed, understood and
- experimentally validated system design, ready for customer usage,
- You will help drive source product industrialization by ensuring technical design requirements and process
- improvements for manufacturability and serviceability are delivered across projects and sectors,
- You will lay down operating instructions, process flow charts, routings, process parameters and indicators;
- help specify diagnostic requirements and deliver tools, test and analysis methodology for performance
- monitoring and optimization of system availability,
- You will use your system technical and process knowledge to influence our interfacing development projects
- and sectors, by foreseeing production problems in the (early) design phase with the goal to improve the
- manufacturability and serviceability of the product and testing method at agreed performance and cost,
- You will deliver customized source solutions that address specific customer usage problems in their own Fab
- set-up and applications, including the definition, execution and analysis of test action plans.
Technical Engineering, BSc or MSc degree in Physics or similar.
You have a proven affinity with process improvement in industry (manufacturing, field support, system integration or troubleshooting), in combination with experience with execution of experiments, data analysis and comprehensive reporting.
- Creative, structured, process and quality oriented person with initiative, discipline and team spirit.Good communicational and influencing skills, good command of the English language, able to simplify
- complex technical information.
- Problem solver that combines a strong analytical ability with a pragmatic and pro-active attitude, with focus
- on quality and continuous improvements.
- You are eager to learn, take responsibility and are able to step into the mind of a customer.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-07-25
Functional area: Research & Development