ASML Group leader Stage Position Measurement in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you have more than 5 years of people management experience? Do you have affinity with metrology and sensors? If so, please continue reading, since we are looking for a group leader within ASML's Stage Position Measurement group.
Within the Business Line DUV D&E; organization, the Stage Position Measurement (SPM) group is developing sub nanometer position measurement systems for positioning of the wafer and reticle stage. This includes system design for the complete measurement loop, optics, optomechanics, electronics & software. Besides that, the group owns the nanometer position measurement competence (NPM). In that role the group develops and supports measurements systems for non-stage applications as well.
The group consists of 26 multidisciplinary engineers and project leads; growth of group is expected over the coming months. The SPM group runs projects in all business lines – BL EUV, BL DUV and BL Apps. The group lead will be the group’s manager as well as the function cluster and NPM competence owner. Co-developer interaction is an important part of the role as well.
The group lead has the following responsibilities (a.o.):
- People management of the SPM group
- Functional cluster owner (FC-031), taking care of/creating the function clusters roadmap and key decisions, maintaining relation with neighboring function clusters
- Owner of the feedback loop, taking care of structural improvements within the function cluster
- Review and acknowledgement of all group documentation
- Co-developer interaction with 3 main foreign parties and taking care of their QLTC performance via SAT teams
- Rolling Financial Forecast and LTCP input balancing of manpower over the various programs
- Growing Function and Competence maturity levels and reporting thereof, arranging trainings and trainings matrices/LMS
Master or PhD Degree in Physics, Mechatronics, Optomechanics or Mechanical Engineering
The SPM group lead should have 5yrs+ people management experience. Affinity with the field of metrology and sensors.
- Pro-active mindset. Plenty of initiative and enthusiastic people manager
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
- Customer focus, analytical skills, flexible attitude and commitment are key for this role.
- Willingness for foreign travel
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-08-11
Functional area: General Management
Background: Physics, Mechanics, Mathematics, Mechatronics, Optics