ASML HR Generalist in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you take the lead in HR&O; challenges and execute our state-of-the-art company HR policies? Are you the right sparring partner for our demanding organization? Then take the next step in your career and apply today!
As a HR&O; Generalist you will closely work together with employees and management and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O; relevant topics. You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O; policies and activities within the areas of attention as member of the HR&O; team. You independently advise the managers and his team on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
You will participate in (global) HR projects and will be responsible for cross-segment communication and facilitation towards the business
Is known in the business and is first approached in case of operational HR issues;
Ensure an efficient execution of HR operation and follows up on HR Year Calendar pro-actively
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both and advises managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility; Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers;
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements;
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them;
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goals;
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe.
- Acts as junior business partner (eg change management, organizational design)
Focus areas: People Performance Management, Potential Development and Succession Management, Recruitment, Reporting, Illness Absence.
You have a Bachelor or University Degree.
You have 3-5 years’ experience in the field of HR&O; in the position of HR Generalist / Advisor within a complex demanding organization. As a HR&O; Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Potential Management, Recruitment and Illness Absence.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic.
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Builds relations at different levels;
- Is a team player and at the same time able to work independent
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills;
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect.
Context of the position
The sector Human Resource & Organization is responsible for the development and implementation of all activities concerning HR&O;: Resources, Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development, Development & Learning and Information and Process Control. The sector employs about 200 employees, with a team in Europe, the US and Asia. In this role you will work together with other HR&O; Generalists and you will report to the HR&O; Manager Twinscan Factory
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-07-06
Functional area: Human Resources
Background: Business Administration, Human Resources