ASML Illumuniation Sources and Dose Control - Bachelor Design Engineer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you have a Bachelor degree in Physics? Do you want to become an allrounder and increase your existing affinity with optics, lasers, software, software scripting and electronics? Do you have what it takes to be a design engineer? If so, please apply, because you sound like our next DUV Illumination Sources and Beam Delivery Design Engineer!
Within ASML, D&E; DUV is responsible for the specification and development of ASML DUV products. The Twinscan DUV Optical Column department is responsible for development of optical systems that are used for projection of IC-design layers onto the wafer. The department is divided into multiple groups each of which works in its own specialist subsystem / area.
As part of the Illumination, Sources and Dose Control (IL-S&DC;) group you contribute to various stages of development, integration and qualification of sources, optical modules and sensors.
To be successful you will need to prioritize and set your own goals. Furthermore, we expect you to take initiative and be creative. As a team player you must stay focused on your deliverables in projects. You will acquire and communicate specialist knowledge and participate in technical developments relating to specific design targets, while also accessing competence from other specialists.
As a part of a team you will contribute to specification, modeling, design and qualification of the sub modules of the IL-S&DC; function and establish the required technical documentation according to ASML standards.
- Specify, design and test the sub-modules and develop the associated test tools/sw/scripts; supervise the making of models and prototypes and carry out the tests and adapt the design accordingly.
- Participate in feasibility studies relating to specific design targets.
- Maintain close contact with suppliers with respect to technical specifications and demands.
- Ensure the modularity, manufacturability and serviceability of the designs.
- Drive the integration of the sub-system into ASML products, analyze issues and drive solutions towards completed solution.
- Analyze (sub) system performance relating to the ASML product performance, securing the sub-system qualification towards system specifications.
HBO/Bachelor Physics or similar.
Experience in one or more of the following is preferable:
- Development of control models/algorithms
- Design of opto-mechanical devices (sensors)
- Optics / Optical modules (theoretical and practical)
- Laser Physics
- Self-starter, taking initiative
- Strong communicator / team player
- Able to document design requirements and tests in detail
- Pragmatic in approach with proper theoretical basis
- Seeking for a technical career path
We prefer that all group members become all-round. Affinity with Optics, Lasers, Software, Software scripting (e.g. Python, MATLAB for prototyping and data analysis) and Electronics is preferred.
Keywords: control algorithms, (optical) sensor functionality, lasers, mirrors, optical modules.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-07-17
Background: Physics, Mechatronics, Mechanics, Optics, Others - Technical