ASML Industrialization Architect in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you challenged by demanding projects in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have the technical capabilities to industrialize systems? Are you able to technically lead a team of professionals in order to realize defiant customer industrialization requirements? Please contact us today!
As an Industrialization Architect in our Development & Engineering department Applications you will be a key player in a multidisciplinary environment in which you will have to demonstrate your senior experience and knowledge in:
- Analyzing industrialization requirements,
- Specifying and designing modules from an industrialization perspective,
- Integrating, calibrating and testing the system.
The Business Line Applications develops and delivers ASML solutions to measure, stabilize, control and improve the performance of lithographic systems that produce semiconductors. One of these products is the YieldStar metrology tool. You will work in the YieldStar Hardware group that is responsible for the development of this tool.
In this job it is of utmost importance that you work in close cooperation with, and give technical direction to, colleagues from many disciplines. The work is performed in a dynamic and high-tech environment. Here strong interpersonal, leading, verbal, and written communication skills are crucial. You will work towards meeting expectations and you are flexible. You are ambitious and willing to embrace the opportunity to improve. You will identify and understand the needs of your in- and external clients, translate these needs to your team, and above all: be responsive, logical, and flexible.
To achieve your mission you will:
- Perform thorough analyses of industrial performance,
- Develop creative design solutions, within the restrictions imposed by system and functional specifications, costs and planning considerations,
- Distribute, coordinate and leverage technical execution,
- Effectively attune and report your results.
- Translate high-level industrialization requirements: Reliability, Availability, Manufacturability Serviceability, Cost of Goods and Supply Chain (SEO) from function level via Building Block to part level,
- Define & control budgets & models for the above,
- Balance requirements with function architect and other domain architects,
- Balance requirements over Building Blocks,
- Steer design of Building Blocks to meet industrialization requirements,
- Roll up of Building Block statuses and report on functional cluster level,
- Define and drive Industrialization roadmap as part of functional cluster roadmaps,
- Support competence development Industrialization.
- System Engineering; both Product System Engineering as Domain System Engineers,
- Function Architects,
- Domain Architects MDEV, EDEV, MTD, SW,
- Industrialization engineers,
- Suppliers and co-developers,
- Program & project management,
- Line management, and
- Competence management.
BSc or MSc degree in Technical Engineering. Our preference goes out to MSc degree in Technical Engineering, such as: Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years ASML experience,
- Experience in area(s) that are strongly related to Industrial Engineering such as the Manufacturing, Assembling or Servicing area,
- Preferably experience in system/module integration,
- Proven track record of technical leadership in several phases of the product creation process.
- Broad technical and business interest,
- Understanding the big picture,
- Strong analytical mind and abstract thinker,
- Able to inspire, motivate and convince people,
- Cooperative yet persistent,
- Eager, get-on and do it mentality,
- Active, plenty of initiative,
- Team player with excellent communication and writing skills in English.
Context of the position
The Yieldstar Hardware group is, within the sector Development and Engineering of ASML, part of the Applications department. The task of this department is to develop and deliver ASML solutions to measure, stabilize, control and improve the performance of lithographic systems that produce semiconductors.
Industrialization within the Yieldstar Hardware group is providing the competence to drive the operational requirements Reliability, Availability, Cycle Time and Cost into the early design phases of the Business Lines’ products.
The holder of the position reports to the group leader Industrialization within the Business Line Applications at ASML.
Contact information If you have any questions about this position or this department, please contact Edgar Dekker (Recruiter) via +31 (0)6-30 98 88 11. If you wish to apply, please upload your resume and cover letter via the link “Apply for this job” below this job description.
Architect, design, reliability, availability, manufacturability, serviceability, specifying, industrialization, inspiring
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-06-27
Functional area: Research & Development, Industrial Engineering
Background: Electronics, Mechatronics, Mechanics