ASML Lean Transformation - Lean Change Agent in Veldhoven, Netherlands
As a Lean Change agent you will co-lead the Lean transformation within Twinscan Factory towards sustainable improvement, aiming at an overall breakthrough on cost effectiveness and inventory reduction according to the deployment roadmap. You will provide support to the line organization through planning, execution and providing follow up on the deployment activities. Co-ordinate the necessary training and coaching to employees, including leadership teams, and build internal capabilities through train-the-trainer concepts. The results of the deployment (deliverables, business impact and mindset change) are owned by the management team.
As a Lean Change Agent you will respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking.
The Lean deployment program within ASML Twinscan Factory is a major change transformation that requires detailed co-ordination of project and change management elements, training and coaching, event planning, execution & follow up, problem solving and the reporting of the benefits.
Project leadership: co-designs and runs Lean transformations in specific areas - Is the project leader:
- defines the overall work plan
- coordinates the project teams through different phases
- ensures support, provides adequate status updates
- shares responsibility to reach the target together with line management
- enforces prerequisites for sustainability of results
- ensures transfer to line/process manager
Mindset changes: transform mindsets to maintain continuous improvement efforts beyond project activities and change their way of working to a Lean way of working;
Problem solving leadership: contributes to the improvement of the whole operations value stream by participating in or facilitating problem solving sessions;
Knowledge transfer: trains and coaches ASML employees, management on Lean principles and behaviors;
Continuous improvements: identifies potentials for new improvements;
Business case: evaluates financial consequences of required resources to implement Lean concepts and translates the realized improvements into positive business impact.
- Bachelor/ Master degree with 7 yrs experience in Manufacturing (e.g. line, engineering), has a general understanding of technical topics (through technical background or job experience).
- A passion for Continuous Improvement and exhibits a ‘there must be a better way, why don’t we try …’ mentality, can think outside the box;
- Experience in Lean deployment or application is an absolute pre;
- Additional relevant experience with continuous improvement methods (problem solving, six sigma) or change/ project management experience;
- Has the potential to use a range of different influencing techniques (influencing without power);
- Actively gives and seeks constructive feedback;
- Crisp communicator at all levels (operational – executive);
- Is able to listen to others issues and can work in team;
- Can train others;
- Delivers fact-based and well-structured messages in a range of different formats, e.g. presentation, written messages. Business English both spoken and written is required;
- Great networking skills, able to work at multiple levels of the organization, from team members on the shop-floor to Senior Managers;
- The ability to enthuse colleagues in Lean Thinking as a business necessity;
- A belief in 'walking the talk' and working as a member of a team;
Context of the position
The Lean Change agent position is 100% dedicated to the Twinscan Factory Lean deployment as a fulltime member of the program core team and will report directly in to the Lean Transformation leader.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You cn apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-05
Functional area: Manufacturing, Research & Development, Project Management
Background: Others - Non Technical, Others - Technical