ASML Logistics Analyst Supply Chain in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you keen in optimizing our logistics infrastructure, do you have the ability to understand complex analytics and do you enjoy translating those into optimization opportunities? Can you translate your analytic skills into dashboards and performance reporting? Then keep reading because this might just be what you are looking for.
The logistics analyst is responsible for Analysis and reporting of transportation and warehousing performance. The logistics analyst will also be responsible to contribute or own certain control processes such as QLTCS, PGP and audit processes.
The main focus areas of your job will be; availability of qualitative data sources, cross functional collaboration, infra related performance visibility and continues improvement activities.
MSc degree in economics, business administration, logistics or econometrics
- >3 years relevant work experience
- Experience with supply chain processes in transportation.
- Supply chain improvements
- Experience in data-analytics
- Experience with MS Excel, Access, preferable experience with Transport Management systems and SAP BW / BO
- Experience in freight and warehouse management
- High motivation and drive to achieve results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Capable to make deep-dive analyses whilst maintaining top-level overview regarding problem & solutions
- Drive change management
- Hands-on mentality
Context of the position
Reports to the team lead infra network modelling and control.
Fulltime and permanent position.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-07-04
Functional area: Planning & Logistics, Supply Chain Management
Background: Others - Non Technical, Others - Technical, Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Business Economics