ASML Manager Delivery Planning Team in Veldhoven, Netherlands
ASML is looking for a very ambitious team lead/ manager who can be the next manager Delivery Planning team (approximately 30 FTE) within the upcoming year. You will start this challenging position managing a team of approx. 10 highly educated team members who are responsible for preparing machine upgrades and installs at ASML’s customers.
Ensure timely availability of high tech parts and tools, to match the demand at the customer site. Contribute to the team to ensure that the (thousands of) parts and tools are available on-time, on-spec and at the right quality. Initiate and drive continuous improvement to optimize logistical costs.
- Leading the professionals into driving their successes will be 60% of your job scope
- Setting up and embedding the way of working to the continuously growing and changing customer needs and requirements will be approx. 40% of your time
- Manage critical stakeholders within the worldwide ASML organization
- Evaluate performance of projects driven by the team and identify, initiate & drive improvements
Relevant Master degree is a must (e.g. Industrial Engineering & Management Science, Business Administration, Supply Chain Management)
- 6-10 years relevant experience in a large international company (industry or consultancy) in a Supply Chain, Operations or Procurement background
- Preferably finished a management traineeship within a multinational
- Excellent social and communication skills and demonstrated ability to coach and develop employees. You are analytical and able to organize and prioritize workload
- A tactical thinker with strong interpersonal and people management skills, project management skills, decision making skills, change management skills
- Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure
- Result oriented, convincing, pro-active and “can do” mentality
- Very ambitious professional with a proven track record relevant for this position
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills are essential
Context of the position
Customer Supply Chain Management is responsible for all customer supply chain activities (machines deliveries, upgrades at customer sites, spare parts management), inbound and outbound flows to and from the factories.
ASML’s supply chain department is continuously aiming to improve its service to ASML’s customers, by providing complex upgrade services at the site of our customers. During these events (a significant) part of the machine is replaced by modules that allow for increased output and enhanced specifications. These on-site upgrade activities create extremely demanding requirements for the supply chain processes, driven by the sensitivity of the parts the strict needs to minimize machine downtime and the constantly changing specifications of machines. All these processes ultimately enable ASML’s customers to continue improving the performance of the laptops, tablets and smartphones that we all use.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 550 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Check for more information our website
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-11
Functional area: Supply Chain Management
Background: Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Business Economics