ASML Manager Material Planning in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you have the charisma to lead, inspire and empower a team of qualified professionals? Would you like to drive the Supplier Network Management department to entirely new levels of operational excellence? And do you have the communication and relation-buildings skills that can create powerful networks that will help you and your team to achieve high-reach targets?
Your team is responsible for 100% material availability against minimal costs. You and your team not only contribute to ASML’s supplier quality and logistics performance, but also support the strategic plans to realize ASML’s supply chain roadmap for 2020.
- You will act on operational and tactical level in management teams of the Supplier Network
- Management department and drive goals in line with the supply chain management 2020 vision
- You will coordinate and manage operational annual plans
- You will build and maintain a network of in- and external stakeholders/partners and represent the department
- You will evaluate organizational design for own functional discipline, (work)processes and systems and initiate and implement changes and improvements
- You will be responsible to coach and develop employees
Master degree in Logistics or similar.
- 8-12 years relevant planning experience in a complex supplier oriented environment
- Knowledge as well as a proven track record of SAP is a must
- Excellent social and communication skills and demonstrated ability to coach and develop employees
- Strong data analysis and problem solving abilities
- Leadership skills, drive for results, act under high pressure
- Being self-employed, initiative, pro-active attitude, goal oriented, flexible
- Out of the box thinking and change management skills are essential.
- Obviously, you will need a strong personality that is both flexible on some occasions and firm on others.
- Excellent professional communication in English and Dutch
Context of the position
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, the SNM supply chain Quality and Logistics professionals work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
The manager Material Planning reports to the Sr. Manager SNM and has direct reports.
Fulltime and permanent position.
We request all applicants to upload a motivation letter, especially written for this position.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-10-12
Functional area: Planning & Logistics, Supply Chain Management
Background: Logistics / Supply Chain Management