ASML Mechanical Install Engineer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you an adventures, international oriented and technical minded (electrical, mechatronics, mechanical or automotive) engineer? Apply now and find out what a challenging and motivating job we can offer you Within the Factory, the department Mechanical Install Engineering is responsible the installation and hand over of our EUV systems to our Support colleagues anywhere in the world. This means, with a team, you will travel 6 weeks to a customer site and then return to our headquarters in Veldhoven for 3 weeks.
To Install leading edge lithographic systems, at the customer site, within specifications, on time, with quality exceeding the customers’ expectations.
- Build, install and align components to a complete machine;
- Install ASML equipment at customer locations, including equipment with new features, pilot and proto systems;
- Perform complex adjustments, perform upgrades, diagnose and solve problems with limited support;
- Answer customer questions and assist customers in a professional manner;
- Transfer knowledge to local install crews and first/ second line engineers;
- Prepare written technical reports if required.
- Qualification can take up to 6 weeks to complete;
- Expected to travel 60 - 75% of the time to customers worldwide;
- Expected to work inside the clean room, working with mechanical and electrical equipment.
Experienced MBO (+ 2 years) or HBO starter preference Mechatronics, Aerospace or Automotive.
- Hands-on experience in a high tech production or customer service environment, e.g. electronics, mechanical engineering, mechatronics, aerospace or automotive engineering;
- Proven affinity with assembling and troubleshooting is essential;
- Being open minded, team player and be able to use your own initiative (self-sufficient);
- Troubleshooting and solving system failures.
- Drives to achieve high quality of work;
- Commitment to remain within the install department for at least 3 years.
- Flexible, Stress resistant and Structured;
- Able to work independent as well as in a team;
- Good communication skills in English
- An interest in other technical processes;
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Team leader System Install Engineering (SIE).
Be advised that this concerns a flex opportunity with an option to become a regular ASML employee after 12 months. All contracting (payroll) will be handled by ASML’s preferred third party vendor, in accordance with ASML’s remuneration package. Please take this into consideration when you apply for this vacancy What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed. Recruiter; Lieke Diepstraten
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 0-2 Starter
Available since: 2017-07-12
Functional area: Manufacturing
Background: Electronics, Others - Technical, Mechanics