ASML MH DE MDEV Precision Mech.Atmospheric - Lead Engineer Precision Mechanics in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Translate and perform function specifications into tested and released Hardware.
As a lead Engineer you are responsible for realization of precision mechanical function developments, ensuring to meet the specifications in terms of safety, reliability, stability, contamination free, cost effectiveness, manufacturability and serviceability. You continuously improve the quality of the mechanical architecture and are working within a multidisciplinary project, possible steering one or more designers, working in a mechanical team.
- Translate performance specifications into design specification.
- Creation and validation of new concepts.
- Prepare planning for modules and sub-modules.
- Optimization of the design, with a team of designers.
- Supplier contact for design and drawing reviews on manufacturability.
- Definition and execution of final tests to verify the specifications.
- Cooperation with module integration into the complex ASML systems.
Technical High school or University with specialization in Precision-, Micro-, Nano- engineering; Accurate positioning and adjustments; Tribology; Mechanics of materials or Mechatronics (with mechanical background).
- 5 year experience as a designer within Precision Mechanics.
Team player with good communicational skills.
Preferably also experience in one or more of the following competences:
- Accurate positioning and adjusting
- Light and stiff precision mechanical designing
- Team Centre Engineering 8.3
- Tribology, coatings, air bearings
- Joining technologies: fasteners, adhesives, welding, etc…
- Fatigue of elastic elements
- Design in vacuum
- Advanced materials (ceramics, glass, composites, coatings)
- Steering and coaching designers in a small team
- Seeks optimal manufacturability and serviceability.
Context of the position
- Strong analytical ability with a pragmatic attitude.
- Creative thinking capability.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of English.
On starting his assignment the candidate must be a Siemens NX certified professional on modeling, structures, drafting and assemblies.
Mechanical, mechanical engineering, machine construction, mechanics, fem, tribology, materials, precision, design, bill of material, manufacturability.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-06-12
Functional area: Manufacturing