ASML Operations Portfolio Manager in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you have the drive, motivation and potential to manage our project portfolio?
The mission of Operations Portfolio Definition is ensure Operations builds the necessary capabilities to meet future ASML Needs. We are the trusted authority that reduces complexity within ASML Operations. We do so by bringing experts together, identify future capabilities and define the improvement roadmap.
As Portfolio Manager you will be responsible for managing the Operation portfolio. You will safeguard quarterly budget utilization in line with given forecasts and monitor the performance and progress of Operations Portfolio. Managing the portfolio decision process and preparing the recommendation to the portfolio boards will also be part of your position.
Besides this you will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Working together with the program and project managers to**improve the portfolio, program and project processes;
- Working together with the Operation stakeholders and Operations Roadmap leads to maintain the Business Improvement Plan (BIP);
- Initiating together with the IT and business support organizations improvement initiatives;
- Facilitating the prioritization processfor projects (portfolio balancing) , work together with business stakeholders and Operations Roadmap Leads on all levels to prepare project for initiation and safeguard the scope as defined;
- Monitoring the performance and progresswithin the portfolio and suggest/drive improvement initiatives;
- Coordinating the process for the non-standard changes(NSC) for all ASML Operations related NSC’s, safeguarding budget and alignment architectural alignment.
- Bachelor/Master degree in technical area, IT, Logistics or Industrial Engineering;
- Preferably certified in portfolio, project and/or program management (PRINCE2 / PMI / IPMA / MSP / MOP) and Architecture processes (TOGAF).
- 10+ years’ experience in business process improvements, portfolio definition, interface roles between business and IT, preferable in a high-tech environment;
- 5+ years’ experience in managing and realizing large change processes;
- 5+ years’ experience with culture change and the soft aspects/people aspects of organizational development;
- Good knowledge of IT solutions without being an IT expert.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English;
- High level of interpersonal and organizational sensitivity;
- Empathy, ability to "read" people: understand values and motives that drive behavior;
- Seniority, in interpersonal sense and business knowledge;
- Flexibility, adapt to company culture and individual behavior;
- Goal oriented, is motivated by realizing goals and by implementing effective change rather than personal acknowledgement;
- Action oriented;
- Ability to create and maintain a large trusted network on all levels of the organization;
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people;
- Improvement mindset;
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence;
- Experience with Lean / Six Sigma.
Context of the position
Operations Strategies & Excellence (OSE) Mission is to ensure Operations meets the future ASML needs. OSE drives the long term Operations strategy making and execution from current to target states via programs and by focusing on people. OSE develops and leverages Operations’ talents in ASML. They strengthen the connections on strategic topics with other sectors in particular SE, D&E;, SS&P;, and IT.
OSE focusses on three strategic themes:
- Enabling future Ops performance by Ops participating in Product Policy making & execution;
- Shaping Operations footprint & capabilities;
- Organize structural improvement to raise the performance of ASML production system and leverage the global network.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-11
Functional area: Planning & Logistics, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management
Background: Others - Non Technical, Business Administration, Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Information Technology