ASML Project Lead EUV Imaging in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you challenged to manage and lead a demanding project in a multidisciplinary context? Do you have both the technical capabilities and the drive to provide effective solutions to complex technical problems under challenging time constraints? Would you like to be involved during system design and system integration and actively work with customers to enable them to use our scanners? Then this position can be a perfect match for you!
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a project lead EUV imaging in the Performance and Integration Department. So please contact us today.
As a Project Lead you will be responsible for managing the imaging project: from delivering design input to SE, developing and executing the tests to evaluate and assess the performance during (system) integration as well as trouble-shooting and optimizing imaging performance at ASML and at customers.
- Manage a multi-disciplinary project team (20+ FTE) of motivated professionals to deliver quality deliverables;
- Create and maintain transparent project plans and proactively drive project realization. Cunningly manage the triple constraint (people – time – scope);
- Drive decision making and solution finding together with the team;
- Manage pro-actively interdependencies with other NXE project, including System Integration and Customer Support;
- Provide regular updates on the status of your project, broader picture and vision as well as the relevant risks to key stakeholders and management;
- Ensure team spirit and contribute to personal development of team members.
Working at ASML in the EUV imaging group is about being part of a dynamic, fast-paced community, facing unprecedented challenges at the forefront of technology together. You will find an open environment, offering myriad possibilities to take charge of your career, to be inspired, to have fun.
Solid technical background MSc/PhD in physics, material science, nano technology or related.
Solid technical background, PhD preferred, and a proven track record in project management in a high tech environment is a must.
- Robust personality; Strong pragmatic attitude with an analytical view;
- Self-propelling with a lot of initiative and drive. Able to initiate, influence, stir;
- Out-of-the-box thinker;
- Team player, responsible and reliable;
- Able to distinguish main matters from side issues. Able to develop and convey a vision;
- Excellent communicator. Knows how to express complex topics in an understandable fashion;
- Excellent in stakeholder management. Ability to think and act on a strategic level;
- Flexible and committed.
Context of the position
ASML’s Development & Engineering (D&E;) sector is responsible for the specification, design and realization of all products in the ASML portfolio. Within the D&E; sector, the Performance and Integration – Imaging – Focus – Defectivity is the solution partner to predict, assess, and drive system and application performance for the business drivers Imaging, Focus and Defectivity, for both EUV, DUV and applications products.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”. Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-06-14
Functional area: Industrial Engineering, Research & Development, Project Management
Background: Chemistry/Material Science, Physics, Optics, System Integration