ASML Project Leader Factory in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you born to lead a team of high educated specialists? Are you challenged by making efficient logistic plans? And would you like to take the next step in your career? if yes, consider this opportunity!
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires concurrent engineering by all disciplines. The Project Lead fulfills this need by bridging the gap between new product development and supply chain volume operations.
- Create and drive an Operational Supply Chain Product Plan to ensure planning and product maturity
- Plan and report on the timely definition and completeness of Bill of Material and timely release of design documentation
- Understand the integration plan of proto and pilot systems and their different configurations and support the project planners in creating demand plans and getting logistic implementation plans aligned.
- Translate the various demand components into an Integral Demand Plan
- Drive for material availability, report (material) critical path, define/drive actions to improve and escalate when needed.
- Manage projected logistic expenditures of supply chain (value curve), inventories, (returnable) tools and packaging.
- Encourage the timely transfer of planning responsibility to volume logistics.
- If necessary develop new processes and further automation of these processes to improve efficiency and job clarity.
- Contribute to the further development of the Product Lifecycle Management Department as part of Supply Chain Management.
MSc in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain / Logistics.
- > 3 years of experience in new product introductions
- Experience in planning and logistics processes in a high-tech, low-volume environment
- Experience as a project engineer is a plus
- Experience in process development and IT related automation of processes
- Experience in driving change
- Assertive, pro-active problem solver
- Analytical, structure and organizational skills
- Team player. Good social and communication skills
- Affinity with a technical environment
Context of the position
Supply Chain Management (SCM) is an industry-leading supply-chain management organization, responsible for ensuring material availability to ASML’s factories and customers. Our DNA contains customer focus, concurrent engineering, virtual integration plus the ability to thrive in a volatile market, accelerate the supply chain and deliver creative solutions. SCM plans up to four years ahead while customer requirements and system bill of materials can change at any time. Any break in material availability can have an unacceptable impact for our customers. So, with over 550 highly educated and motivated people, SCM must proactively identify and solve potential issues by working closely together with our technical departments and customers while actively managing an extensive supplier base.
Check for more information our website
Key words: Logistics, project lead, supply chain, planning, integration, critical path, time to market, new product logistics, industrialization, supply and demand balancing, concurrent engineering, project and network planning.
Permanent and fulltime position based in Veldhoven (Netherlands)
Please upload a personal motivation to your application. #LI-ID1
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-06-27
Functional area: Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Planning & Logistics, Manufacturing
Background: Logistics / Supply Chain Management, Mechatronics