ASML Project Management Officer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you eager to learn new skills? To be part of the dynamic and innovating working environment in our Project Management Office (PMO) and be crucial for supporting and helping to further strengthen our means and methods? If so, then a position as Project Management Officer at ASML could be your perfect path to new knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines.
The Project Management Officer is responsible for supporting cross sector project & program management by executing project management processes and methodologies and provides timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.
- Pro-actively assist the Project Leaders and Program Managers:
- By providing Continuous Program (MSP) /project (PMM) support
- By being Contact point for Program/project support
- By arranging and Co-facilitating workshops
- by providing accurate project management dashboard reporting & metrics (status on the triple constrain, technical and operational content);
- by structuring regular review meetings;
- by proactively assist regular scheduling activities;
- by preparing communication and/or escalations on the issues/risks and the required contingency/mitigation actions to the project sponsor and stakeholders;
- by providing guidance during the financial forecasting (budget) process and proactively assist regular financial management;
- by securing documentation of all relevant Project Management documents, decisions and changes;
- Drive the roll-out and embedding of project (program) standards and processes related to a.o. project planning, stage gate reviews, reporting, metrics, change control and quality;
- Participate/lead cross PMO initiatives to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the project management processes.
Bachelor or master degree, preferably in the area of Business Engineering or Technical Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience as a hands-on Project Management Officer for large complex programs and detailed projects or 2 years of experience as a Project Leader in a dynamic and innovative high-tech organization.
- Expert knowledge in the area of Project Management in a high-tech environment related to a product creation process.
- Excellent communicator, process skills and being able to influence without hierarchical power.
- Convincing personality.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a strong plus.
Context of the position
The Project Management Office (PMO) proactively drives world class project and program management into ASML’s culture to enable successful outcomes in the Non-Product Generation Process area. The mission is to enable cross-sector project and program level execution of project management processes and methodologies, driving timely and accurate project information to secure effective decision making.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-10-10
Functional area: Information Technology, General Management
Background: Information Technology