ASML Sales and Operations Planning - Senior Analyst in Veldhoven, Netherlands
We are looking for a high potential who has the ambition to grow within a few years into a S&OP; planning expert function. Do you have an eye for detail, while seeing the bigger picture? Can you convince us that you have the right combination of planning and communication skills? If “yes”, please continue reading!
You will be assuring that planning decisions on the short to mid-term are made timely, consciously, independent and aligned with all relevant sectors in ASML.
Together with our S&OP; planning experts you will proactively drive the planning communities throughout ASML to ensure consistency between short and mid-term system and option planning while sticking to the agreed processes. You allocate production slots to customers within the S&OP; and sales planners’ directives and facilitate the start, of the procurement and production, process of our lithography systems. You will be responsible for the correct registration of the planning decisions and the timely communication towards our substantial group of stakeholders. These stakeholders will use your information to trigger several key processes within ASML.
Besides this you will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Supporting the short term demand /supply process by investigating and advising on options to optimize the system level production plan, enabling sales to commit to our customers’ requests and financial targets to be reached;
- Reaching consensus between all stakeholders of the planning process based on agreed key business targets.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with other departments, through a genuine desire to understand their needs, and be the contact point for issues concerning demand and supply on short term horizon
- Assisting in management decision making, for example, by reporting on delivery performance including root cause analysis.
Your enthusiasm to approach your work proactively and interact with people in all layers (up to Executive Vice President’s level) of our organization in a tactful and challenging way will contribute to your success in this role. You have the ability to structure and prioritize the varied workload yourself and meet deadlines while working as part of a team. Your excellent interpersonal skills will enable you to develop your cross sector network, whilst providing advice and support to colleagues.
It is a challenging function for a team player with high ambition who likes to have a conducting role in finding the optimal balance between our customer demand and our ASML supply capability in a fast changing environment.
What attracts people to this position is the variety of tasks and responsibilities you will encounter daily, like
- alignment with sales and different operations departments;
- administrating and overseeing that the agreed planning is reflected correctly in companywide communication;
- being involved in process improvement and the further development of our department;
- by working closely with S&OP; planning experts you will get a comprehensive understanding of all ASML activities, ranging from sales to sourcing, from product development to factories and supply chain.
MSc degree in Business/ Industrial engineering and management science or Supply Chain management
- At least 2 to 4 years of work experience in a similar role;
- Experience with senior stakeholder management in an international organization;
- Experience with project management.
- Being a self-starter and taking pride in being decision enabling;
- Being capable to make deep-dive analyses while maintaining a high-level overview;
- Team player with good social skills;
- Act self-assured and capable of convincing people;
- Pays attention to detail and is able to handle multiple tasks/issues simultaneously;
- Demonstrate strong communication skills in English;
- Has an open mind for new developments.
Context of the position
The Central Planning Senior Analyst is part of the Central Planning department which is a separate entity within the operations sector. Its independent role is used to create an objective decision making process for planning purposes across ASML. It plays a vital role in bringing parts of information together, timely providing the right decisions and consequences to senior management and board level. Extensive contact with various sectors within ASML is required to be able to make the right links.
This function should be seen as a stepping stone towards becoming a S&OP; planning expert within Central Planning. A planning expert has the full planning responsibility for a specific end-product portfolio across short, mid and long term planning horizons, across the complete product life cycle and including reaching the financial guidance provided by our CFO. The role of Central Planning Senior Analyst will give you the opportunity to understand your potential and show us that you want and can take this next step.
To attract and retain the best people, we have a competitive employment conditions package, including
- Fixed 13th month;
- Attractive profit scheme (2016:16%)
- 27 holidays and 13 additional free days.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the dedication of a company that recognizes and rewards extraordinary performance.
ASML Central Planning offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 2-5 Professional
Available since: 2017-07-03
Functional area: Supply Chain Management, Planning & Logistics, Industrial Engineering
Background: Business Administration, Logistics / Supply Chain Management