ASML Senior Embedded Design Engineer C/C++ in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Would you like to develop robust software in order to improve the reliability and availability of our new EUV Source Systems. Do you have experience with C++ programming and object oriented development (OOD) in High Tech Equipment Manufacturing Industry? This might be the job for you!
Together with other team members it is your mission to provide and improve software that enables fully automated solutions for controlling and managing the EUV light source (The Source).
In order to enable the development of new EUV Sources, we constantly need to improve the performance and reliability of our systems. Making robust software solutions for the hardware of the subsystems involved is a strong enabler for the roadmap of our products.
Your job will be to setup the subsystem drivers. Implement the necessary interfaces and algorithms and also add supporting software like diagnostics. Next to creating new functionality, the work consists of troubleshooting and integrating of the new functionality in the existing (legacy) SW.
We are proud of our team. We hire talented, motivated people and give them responsibility and the autonomy to innovate. We like people with a ‘can-do’ attitude and we want people who are inquisitive, hungry and eager to grow with us.
- Develop and maintain SW in C++
- Perform Software Impact Analysis for proposed changes
- Write / update required documentation (design, test, …)
- Implement and test accepted changes
BSc., MSc. or PhD. in computer science, embedded systems or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years in software development in a large-scale, enterprise environment
- Advanced knowledge of C/ C++, Python and Object Oriented development
- Solid software engineering knowledge: Agile, Scrum, UML, OOP, design patterns.
- Previous experience in image processing and control loops is highly desired.
- Experience in Matlab integrations would be advantageous.
As a part of ASML’s Software department, you will provide the software solutions that realize sub-system functions.
In close co-operation with colleagues from software and other disciplines (mechatronics, optics, electronics, physics) you are a member of a multi-disciplinary project team. Your solutions emerge from sound software engineering practice and take low effort to develop and maintain.
- You are a high-quality driven engineer, you pay attention to every detail of your work and you leave no room for errors.
- You want to work in a highly-complex environment where calculations and measurements are done at a nanometer level.
- You want to impact the world with your work and you want your projects to reach millions of people worldwide.
- You want to be respected for your work and you want to have some of the best engineers in the world as your colleagues.
- How about being part of the elite engineering team of ASML? After all, we are the largest producer of lithography machines in the world.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-09-29
Functional area: Research & Development
Background: Information Technology