ASML Senior Factory Preparation Engineer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you interested in (working with our customers?) Do you like to understand the impact of an engineering change on a customer and ASML fab?
Are you enthusiastic about travelling to Korea, US, Taiwan etc. several times a year and explain customer factory related changes?
Do you like working on solving daily problems but are only satisfied with a volume production worthy solution?
Then the position of Pre install expert in the EUV Factory Install group might just be the job for you.
Secure a 1st time right pre-install work preparation, knowledge transfer and direct support for customer factory pre-install to local customer support teams, customers and ASML factory to enable a perfect install.
- Create, release and maintain the Pre Install Package which includes:
- Installation Requirements Manual
- Pre Install Manual
- Utility Data Sheets
- Several Technical Drawings
- Present on-site to customers and local Customer Support offices the detail of new or updates Pre install Packages.
- Support local offices with your expertise.
- Audit the customer factory preparations before a new system type arrival.
- Review and influence design choices to secure factory preparation.
- Initiate improvements proposals based on customer experience
- Write procedures, sequences and checklist for the preinstall materials installation in our Veldhoven ASML factory.
- Act as second line [Production Engineer] support for the Cabin Equipment work center.
- Define the factory layout and factory user specifications for ASML Veldhoven Factories
A bachelor degree in one of the technical disciplines, for example: mechanics, constructions, electricity.
3-10 years’ experience in:
- A production environment with high tech products and complex processes.
- Writing work preparation documents.
- Affinity with installations and interconnects.
- Experience with Safety
- Experience with hydrogen safety
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Able to deal with cultural differences
- “Hands on” mentality
- Multi-level communication; both inside and outside of the own organization
- Presentation skills
- Proactive – plenty of initiative
Context of the position
The Factory Preparation Engineering team is responsible for the engineering support to EUV customers, local offices as well as the ASML Veldhoven EUV factory. Within the group three main competencies exist:
- The “facility requirements” competence consists of expertise in the specification of “Gas/Water/Power/Footprint” that the factory has to provide to enable the installation and operation of the EUV system.
- The “materials installation” competence consist of expertise in the installation and integration of interconnect materials to the EUV system.
- The “pre-vacuum, abatement and H2 safety” competence consists of expertise in the integration of pre-vacuum and abatement and H2 release.
The holder of this position reports to the manager Factory Preparation Engineering in the EF Install department.
- Willing to travel international – up to 4 times a year, 1-2 weeks abroad.
- English written and spoken
- Build a strong relation with local offices and Development & Engineering department
- affinity with building / ASML system facilities, installations and interconnections
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-12
Functional area: Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering
Background: Mechanics, Electronics, Others - Technical, Physics, Mechatronics, Mathematics