ASML Senior HR&O Generalist in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Challenging position for candidates that are ready for their second or third step in their career!
As a Sr. HR&O; Generalist you will closely work together with the department managers and the group leaders within our corporate sectors and provide them with solid advice and feedback on HR&O; relevant topics.
You participate in the planning, organizing, directing, assessing and controlling of HR&O; policies and activities within the areas of attention as member of the HR&O; team. You independently advise the department manager and his staff on HR topics and emphasize the importance of HRM in the business.
- Is known in the business and is first approached in case of operational HR issues;
- Ensure an efficient execution of HR operation and follows up and drives on HR Year Calendar pro-actively.
- Follow up and execute HR operational activities
- Helps the business to align employee goals with business goals by proactively contacting both and advises managers and employees in the execution of HR responsibility;
- Uses specific HR knowledge and proactively advises employees and managers;
- Deals with questions from managers and employees in a professional way and gathers signals to make improvements
- Ensures that people implications are considered by managers by advising them;
- Ensures that HR processes and tools are aligned with business goal
- Is able to manage small projects and lead them to results within agreed timeframe.
- Acts as business partner (eg facilitates team building activities in own sector)
Focus areas: People Performance Management, Strategic Workforce planning, Talent Development and Succession Management.
You have a Bachelor or University Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
You have a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of HR&O; in the position of HR Generalist / Advisor within a complex organization. As a Sr. HR&O; Generalist you bring broad experience and knowledge in the field of People Performance Management, Talent Management, Organizational Design, coaching and project management.
- Excellent international communicator, convincing and emphatic.
- Acts customer oriented, providing swift, efficient and personal service to employees and managers;
- Well-developed analytical skills in combination with a very pragmatic and result-driven approach;
- Strong on organizational sensitivity, pro-active in stakeholder management;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Builds relations at different levels;
- Is a team player and at the same time able to work independent
- Fluent Dutch and English verbal and writing skills;
- Eager to learn and ability to self-reflect.
Context of the position
Please note that this is a fulltime position (40hours)
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-12
Functional area: Human Resources
Background: Human Resources