ASML Senior Program Manager Supply Chain in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you have what it takes to shape ASML strategy in Operational Excellence? Would you like to realize ASMLs 2020 strategy in ASMLs supply chain? Is change management part of you DNA? And are you experienced in setting up and running programs to drive the operational performance of ASML’s supply chain? Then this might be the job for you.
As Senior Program Manager you are responsible for realization of our Quality and Operational performance and roll out of the related strategic initiatives in ASML’s supply chain. You are member of a multidisciplinary management team that manages our key suppliers on quality and logistics performance.
You will lead multidisciplinary program teams to drive Supplier operations development, Zero Defects, LEAN, EUV ramp up preparation and contribute to Strategic Supply Chain design. The position offers opportunities for further growth within ASML Operations.
- Shape the Supplier Operational Excellence strategy and definition of programs
- Stakeholder management with ASML Sr. Management and with key suppliers to set up for success
- Organize for execution, report on progress/KPIs & Lead programs to result
- People development of work stream leads
- Design / implement End-2-End processes (Supply Chain to ASML to Supply Chain)
- Development of critical competences in ASML Operations and at Suppliers
Master’s degree Technical University / Physics/Econometrics /Supply Chain
- 10+ years relevant work experience at international and different companies
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries or automotive is a pre
- Experienced in quality improvement & operational excellence in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in program management of projects across the supply base
- Lean 6S experience
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pro-active attitude, drive for improvement
- Professional reporting and presentation
- Fluent in English, Dutch is a pre.
Context of the position
Supplier Network Management (SNM), a department of Supply Chain Management (SCM), represents ASML’s logistics and quality interface to its supply base and is responsible for material availability for ASML’s factories. In today’s complex multi-tier supply chains, this is only possible by creating full transparency in the chains and flexibility at suppliers. SNM manages over 100 chains up to seven tiers deep, addressing potential bottlenecks and supply risks before they impact our customers. It must handle the increased complexity of ASML’s systems while reducing cost of ownership for customers. To do this, the SL supply chain- and logistics engineers work with suppliers to continuously reduce cycle time for components, modules and assemblies, increasing supply chain flexibility and customer value. SNM also monitors suppliers’ quality, flexibility, cycle time reductions, move rate compliance and on-time delivery reliability, driving supplier development in all areas to ensure ASML’s supply keeps pace with technological developments and can adapt to changing market conditions.
Permanent and fulltime position based in Veldhoven (Netherlands). An online assessment is part of our recruitment process.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: >10 Senior
Available since: 2017-06-26
Functional area: Project Management, Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, Quality, Supply Chain Management
Background: Mechatronics, Others - Technical, Logistics / Supply Chain Management