ASML Senior Software IT Engineer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Do you enjoy being the linking pin between the ASML IT department and the users of development tools in the field and the factory?
You will be part of a small team which will perform issue and incident management for IT related issues that impact D&E; Computer Systems Platform.
In this role you are responsible for issue management and incident management within the Computer systems platform. You will also take part in IT based projects that change or influence the way of working of the D & E Computer Systems tooling. Together with IT department you will maintain and secure continuity of the Computer Systems tooling used ASML internal users.
HBO level computer science or software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years’ experience in a support role.
- A good knowledge Linux and Unix operating systems(preferably RedHat, Solaris)
- A good understanding of IT environments with a focus on DevOps (building, scheduling, load-sharing.)
- Knowledge of network based services like DHCP, NFS, auto-mounter, DNS, Solaris Jumpstart and PXE based installations.
- Knowledge of SUN/Oracle and X86 based hardware
- Proper shell scripting and Python knowledge and experience
ASML is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
Context of the position
This position is within the Software Machine Control & Infrastructure department, which is a part of the Sector Development & Engineering. You will be part of a support team which has a scope broader than the IT issues.
Keywords: Linux, Solaris, Installation, Network, Python, Shell Scripting
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-09-29
Functional area: Research & Development
Background: Information Technology