ASML Source CO2 Team Leader in Veldhoven, Netherlands
The sector EF (EUV Factory) Manufacturing is responsible both for the production and installation of wafer steppers, scanners and light sources for EUV systems. The department CO2 Operations within Manufacturing is responsible for the assembly and qualification of the CO2 laser optical path from Seed Table up to and including the Optical Platform.
To realize an effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products.
- Safety: Responsible for maintaining a safe work environment which includes follow up on near misses, execution of safety projects, execution of safety contacts, managing 5S standards on the floor, illness management, safety related Kaizen events
- Management: Manages and coaches a team of Engineers. Controls and drives system progress and planning within the shift, sets priorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributes to a productive working climate. Operationally interfaces to material handlers, production planners, production engineers, module owners (output leaders), design engineers and quality engineers.
- Output: Realizes the planned output of all deliverables of production per plan.
- Planning: Is responsible for adherence to the planning provided by the output leaders.
- Leadership: Indicates, initiates, and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products. Takes ownership of B3 (People) related disturbances. Participates in cross-functional efforts to drive integral cycle time reduction. Ensures proper execution of HR policies and procedures. Able to inspire and motivate employees in an environment which encourages every employee to challenge each other with equal voice
- Able to coach employees to realize their full potential
- Able to effectively negotiate cross-sector
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production.
BSc/MSc Engineering or Management
- At least 5 years of leadership experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in low volume high-tech production management.
- Experience in a complex working environment.
- Experience in improvement projects.
- Ability to work in an unstable and rapidly changing environment.
- Strong personality. Able to influence and persuade in environments of conflict.
- Team builder with good social skills and service oriented mindset.
- Flexible, goal-oriented with strong initiative.
- Analytical, structured, persistent in acting on available information.
- Able to deal with stressful situations both in ASML and at customer site.
Context of the position
The holder of this position manages a factory oriented team of engineers working in basic shift. These engineers are typically focused on build and functionality verification of the CO2 path in Veldhoven
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-17
Functional area: Manufacturing
Background: Mechatronics, Electronics, Others - Technical