ASML System Install Engineer in Veldhoven, Netherlands
Are you ready for a new challenge in your career? Does a challenge which enables you to travel around the world to install the most advanced machines attract you? Do you have a technical degree? Are you adventurous and do you have the dedication to get the job done? Then we’re looking for you!
The Twinscan Factory manufactures the high-technology lithography systems of ASML. The department Install Operations is responsible for the installation at the customer site in accordance with strict quality norms. A typical system installion can take up to 7 weeks. The NPI system install engineer is in charge to manage the install to a success within the set commitment.
Install and introduce our new products (DUV lithographic systems, DUV extensions and factory options) in a continuously changing market, on time, with the highest quality and exceeding our customers’ expectation.
- Install ASML NPI equipment, extensions and options
- Helicopter-view | Anticipate on possible issues on the progress of the install
- Analytical Thinking | Provide the information to enable effective trouble shooting, evaluate and diagnose problems and make appropriate repairs
- Clear Reporting | Written technical reports on daily base to various stakeholders in organization
- Ambassador role | Represent ASML at the customer’s site. Work with co-workers (subcontractors, agents), customer & local field support in a professional way
- Communicative Skills | Handle customer matters & requests in a professional way.
- Learning/Training | Continuously acquire sufficient knowledge of the new products, extensions and options and processes in Veldhoven
- Knowledge sharing | Be the source for actual technical knowledge of the new products, extensions and options
- Quality Control | Closing the Improvement loop regarding product quality & design
Bachelor (BSc) in an engineering field or equivalent experience (Mechatronics, Electronics) preferred additional knowledge: pneumatics, mechanics.
- 0 to 5 years working experience
- Preferable hands-on experience in a high tech production environment
- Affinity with calibrations and troubleshooting
- Mechanical Engineering only is not enough
- Experience with working in cleanrooms environment is preferred
- Communicates fluently in English
- Analytical thinking
- Processing large amounts of information
- Service orientated
- Good communicator
- Team worker
- Can work independently
- Business sense
- Cultural awareness
Context of the position
- Located at the Install Operations Group in the Netherlands
- Work is often done in various shift patterns at our customers sites
- Will be positioned in the team of the Team Leader Install Engineers
- During the installs you report to the System Install Owner (on-site) and NPI Project Leader (Veldhoven).
- Expect to spend more than 80% of the time inside the clean room.
- Willing to travel to customers worldwide. (65%-70%)
- Gentlemen’s agreement for 3 years
Be advised that this concerns a flex opportunity with an option to become a regular ASML employee after 12 months. All contracting (payroll) will be handled by ASML’s preferred third party vendor, in accordance with ASML’s remuneration package. Please take this into consideration when you apply for this vacancy What is working at ASML like? Check this out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXpAMguP-vQ
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button: “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 0-2 Starter
Available since: 2017-07-17
Functional area: Manufacturing
Background: Physics, Optics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics