ASML Team Leader Industrialization Engineering in Veldhoven, Netherlands
The D&E; Applications Hardware department has a very interesting position for a Team Leader in the Industrialization group who feels challenged in improving the production & service processes to ensure product quality, optimal Availability, short lead-times and ‘short time to market’ for Manufacturing and Service. Next to dealing with the content, the position concerns the team leader role for the current team (currently 6FTE).
The Industrialization group provides the people, means, methods and deliverables for the industrialization of the YieldStar sensing and metrology functions.
Guard the industrialization aspects in early KD phases, support proto and pilot production (work preparation, troubleshooting and knowledge transfers) and transfer the industrialization deliverables towards the operational sectors (Manufacturing and Customer support).
As a team leader you ensure that the Industrial metrology and sensing deliverables are planned with the team, in aligned with the applicable project leader and your customers CS and Factory.
The work of the Team Leader Industrialization consists of:
- Leading the team in daily work with optimal deviation of workload and priorites
- Creating and maintaining a team planning linked to the PGP KD milestones
- Reporting and escalating on deviations from planning.
- Aligning the plan with the applicable project leader and Customer Support / Factory project leaders.
As lead in the team delivering the following:
- Providing active input in project definition regarding manufacturability and serviceability of designs,
- Providing industrialization deliverables (Procedures, PCS, routing etc) towards the operational sectors (Manufacturing and Customer support),
- Provide operational feedback (CT, Availability, reliability, DOA’s) to the projects and functions,
- Support Proto, Pilot and incidentally Volume systems,
- Knowledge transfer to Factory and local service organizations (KT's + Training on the job).
- Participate in cross sectorial meetings with operational sectors.
Bachelor or Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Physics or Electronics
5-10 years of experience in:
- a production and/or service environment with high tech products and complex production processes
- complex optical systems
- troubleshooting metrology systems
- mechanical structures
- team leadership
- Strong technical background, interested in product and process
- Business sense
- Strong social and communication skills
- Stakeholder manager
- Get-on and do it mentality
- Team player
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, need of the customer.
- Very active, plenty of initiative
- Willingness for foreign travel (max 10%)
- Adequate English language skills, verbally and in writing
Context of the position
The Yieldstar Hardware group is, within the sector Development and Engineering of ASML, part of the Applications department. The task of this department is to develop and deliver ASML solutions to measure, stabilize, control and improve the performance of lithographic systems that produce semiconductors.
Industrialization within the Yieldstar Hardware group is providing the competence to drive the operational requirements Reliability, Availability, Cycle Time and Cost into the early design phases of the Business Lines’ products.
The holder of this position reports to the Group Leader AD DE HW Industrialization.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
Engineer, metrology, sensing, physics, design, reliability, availability, manufacturability, serviceability, specifying, industrialization, inspiring, manufacturing, service
Location: Veldhoven, Netherlands
Experience: 5-10 Experienced
Available since: 2017-07-31
Functional area: Research & Development
Background: Optics, Mechatronics, Physics, Mechanics