Arup Building physics team leader in Netherlands
Join us at Arup in shaping a better world! If you have a passion for building physics and you are a strong people manager then Arup is looking for you. You motivate, supervise and manage the team to a higher level. You are pro-active and collaboration is in your nature. Together you get things done.
Arup is currently looking for a:
Building physics team leader
As our Building Physics team leader you are responsible for the following deliverables:
• You inspire the team and ensure an open communication culture.
• You deliver a contribution in achieving the group objectives.
• You monitor team performance and report on metrics.
• You are responsible for the preparation and successful delivery of planned operational results.
• You pursue people management and manage workload effectively and efficiently.
• You enable staff to develop themselves and ensure that staff receive appropriate training throughout their careers.
• Together with your team you deliver creative and technically sound advice to our clients.
• A bachelor or master degree in Building Physics.
• Fluent in English and Dutch with proficient written and verbal communication skills.
• Creative mind set.
• Costumer-focus and solution-oriented.
• Excellent coaching skills.
• Organisational and project management skills.
• Design management of large multidisciplinary projects.
• Minimum 10 years of experience as a Building Physics consultant in the Dutch market.
• International experience is welcome.
• 2-3 years of experience in managing a small team of Building Physics engineers / consultants.
• Ability to work in large project teams in a collaborative and integrated way.
• A solid understanding of Dutch building regulations, and a proven track record of delivering projects in the Dutch market.
We offer you a job in a multicultural and informal international working environment with good and lucrative conditions, both primary and secondary:
• Employees at Arup are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme. Subject to scheme rules employees can receive two Profit Share payment per year, which are dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
• Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary
• Competitive performance based salary growth
• Collective health insurance at discounted rates
• Pension plan
• Transportation plan
• An individual development plan
• Flexible conditions of employment, tailored to your personal situation.
• Short, long or educational assignments at Arup’s other offices and projects anywhere in the world to your liking.
Arup is an independent firm with 13.000 engineers, designers, planners, technical specialists and consultants in 32 countries, offering a broad range of design, technical and engineering services. In the Netherlands we are active since 2000 with a team of over 250 colleagues. Through collaboration with specialists all over the world we can add global knowledge to local projects, advice on international iconic projects. This enables us to shape a better world.
For more information about Arup check our website www.arup.com. More information about this vacancy please contact Rachid Abu Hasan, Cost Center Leader Building and Consulting at Arup The Netherlands, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the “apply online” button to upload your CV and letter of motivation (English only) into the Arup application portal on our website.
Candidates will be considered until the position has been filled.
Job: Building Physics
Title: Building physics team leader
Requisition ID: NET000007